Reviews for Heaven is a Lie
igotmoneymoney chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Great ch
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I hope everything is going good for you and make sure your not on phenobarbital it shuts down organs. If anything be put on kepra it helped my younger sister because she is just like you. I hope you can keep this story going considering its a beautiful story.
Gravity's Child chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Omg. I'm sorry that you are having to go through this in your life. I can't wait for any new chapters that you will post later on. In fact, I rather look forward to any future part of this story.
lotus325 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Oh no...that is very upsetting news...but stay strong, you will pull through! :) Thanks for letting us know and I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Wow no one cares
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Oh wow, that is some serious issues you need to work through. Just take care of yourself, and take the time you need to get settled into your new routine. Health first, stories later! I'm sure that everyone understands just fine. If they don't then screw them! Good luck!
ctofi1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
merci
amandalwojahn chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
OMG you have hook line and sinker please please add more! _
Madame Hearts chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
i really like this so far it's getting to the root of both baykuya and ichigo's guilt very good way of showing it
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
very good chapter! update soon!
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
nyah Is this going to get more chapters? Cause I really think that it should
Mai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really like how you developed this part, beginning with that scene (which always stuck in my mind). I particularly like the dialogue between Rukia and Byakuya and the way she explains Ichigo's nature. It is a very interesting premise and I can't wait to see how it will evolve.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
An interesting start. I look forwards to how you take this.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you! I swear, I'm working on Safe In My Arms!
bottlecaps chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I like the slow synchonization between Ichigo and Byakuya. The "steps" between each character's pain help link the writing together. This has an awesome start and I can't wait to see where it ends.
EmoBunny4Eva chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oooh very interesting so far. So this is going to be a seme Ichigo and uke byakuya...me likey .