Reviews for Psychology 101
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
please make a sequel?
Aster Knight Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Yes, finally! All the stories here have always been pairs or OCs and frankly bad. Thank you for posting something worthwhile.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Yaoi is amazing :3

It's not silly at all.
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Ha! This was funny! I loved the yaoi lampooning most of all. What I would give to see Syo's reaction to it all. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wait his lung?...
lunardusk chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love it. It's hilarious and so true. I know fan fiction is just written for fun, but it always irks me when an author changes a character's personality to fit what they want to write. It makes it less fun the read and distracts from the story.
Sen the Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omfg. This...Words are not enough. This is one of the best spoofs I've ever read on this site!

Teach me your ways, sensei. :O
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Lol, this story's hilarious! And so true too.
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Omg. I love you. I happen to love a great deal of yaoi...but this was just so funny. xD I couldn't stop laughing, even though it's 3 in the morning and I really should be getting to sleep. xD I loved this to much!

You kept to their personalities really well. Just...

Perfect. :)

Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Loved the last line!
WideEyedWonderx13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh, god, I love you so freaking much right now. This. Just...THIS. I despise bad grammar and OC's, and I'm not a fan of yaoi for the sake of yaoi. This was seriously enjoyable to read. I wish it were longer. And your "Memo to Readers" was funny, too.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Pfffft Hahahaahaa! That was HILARIOUS to the -nth degree!

I feel like one of those authors in your story; "Some prepubescent girl acting out her nonsensical fantasies".

Wow, I really hope you write more stories!
Mysyl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ah, sensei, I wish I could write as well as you do...And have your sense of humor along with it. :)

This was incredibly entertaining. I loved your take on all of the silliness that goes on around this community. It's not offensive at all, so don't worry about that. Rather, it's a more lighthearted piece. I can hardly wait for our collab! -
E chapter 1 . 5/11/2012