Reviews for One Hundred Kisses At Least
Maria chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
What I think? You did well, - great story. Can't wait to read more of this.
Maria
sillylissy chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
hi this is amazing! continue please :)
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I'm thinking...what the heck happened to the other 95?
SeannysMom chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Very good start. I hope you continue this story one day. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Please continue. Love the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Come on let the kisses begin. I have been impatiently waiting for this to continue and getting discouraged greatly. Please continue. Please. Please. Please.
SofiaT chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
what am i thinking? THIS IS AMAZING! i was in love with "one hundred coffees" but this is, at least, as great as it was! i love how you take scenes from the show but rearranging them so they fit in the story! really good job :D:D
LoveJessieLou chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Glad you're back. These were all sweet! Looking forward to 95 more!
Jessie
VACastleFan chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I'm thinking that I'm super excited to read the rest of this story! Have missed it!
lkwill39 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I'm thinking I'm glad you're back! Nice job! Loved them all sale jammy the last one!
Mark C chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This was wonderful.

All the kisses were done very well but my favourite will have to be the last one. The reason is because it's the first one that after it they both say they love each other. It also shows that they are in their relationship together. That also goes along with when they picked Alexis up. Kate saying that she could call her means a lot.

I am SO looking forward to the next five.
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I can't wait for the next 95!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Beautiful story. I highly doubt that Bracken won't try to go after them if they started showing up and harassing him all the time. He'd do something to warn her...disgrace her, make her lose her job permanently. She's going to need to tread carefully - like she said (Stana) a snake in waiting. I think this was a sweet story. Nice little details like describing the moments Castle envisions in the last chapter: Her sweaty hand. Nice.
dopeysac chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I love it! I really liked the part where he envisioning their future.

Woohoo! Still reeling from After the Storm!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 9/26/2012