Reviews for Astraea: The Mafia Goddess, Book 2
Musica Masaharu chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
I really love this fanfic and all your others Reborn X Sailor Moon crossover all of them are awesome.
Please update soon and keep up the good work.

[Sorry for my bad English, i'm french]
Angel of Courage chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
When they're in cursed release form (*especially Reborn*)...wow 3

All of the fights...wow, that's great! Things are really heating up. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Angel of Courage chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Hm...another great battle! Well...battles. Yup And it looks like Skull finally got himself a full team. XD

Ah, the Adult versions of the Arcobaleno...they're awesome, aren't they? :D

Angel of Courage chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
Aw...poor Skull. XD Anyway...Adult Reborn 3 Wow

So this starts the new arc. Can't wait to see what happens. Sounds like it's going to be good! :)

Angel of Courage chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
So this is the end...got to say, after hearing that story, you have to feel a little sorry for Daemon...at least they're together now. And we have another happy ending...at least for now.

Great battle Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Wow...Mukuro's great And then Daemon goes and takes his body and the rings/gear...stupid. But in the end, he's not going to win! I loved this fight scene!

Hibari...and Tsuna and Enma...Go!

Ah, that last key and vision...that explains a lot. Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Wow, that battle was...wow And Tsuna ended up saving Enma! Yay! Plus his pride... :) Loved it Another great chapter!

That vision explained it all...what really happened to Cozarto and his family...and Vindice...wow...things are getting interesting

Angel of Courage chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Yamamoto's back and saved Kaoru, revealed his Vongola Gear, and then Kaoru saved him, but he ended up losing his pride and the 'battle'...huh...

And that vision...Ugh, stupid Daemon. But it looks like he didn't expect Giotto and Sienna to see through him Or Cozarto to know about it all... :D

Angel of Courage chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Daemon...you snake! You're the reason for the tragedy that happened to Cozarto and his family, and had the Vongola blamed, while making it seem that Giotto didn't care for his friend at all...ugh! And now you're starting this all over again, trying to kill Saori to rule? And you're 'using' Chrome... :(

Interesting battle between Hibari and Adelheid...Loved it! And one of Hibari's pried is Himura family, huh? Nice

Angel of Courage chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Poor Gokudera...and UMA, really? XD But I'm glad he won And he did it in such an amazing way! :D

That vision...interesting, especially that letter. :)

Angel of Courage chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
So Rauji tricked Lambo into fighting him...well, that's one way to do it. At least Lambo won! Though Gokudera needs to work on how he 'encourages' Lambo And another vision...hm...that's interesting. :)

Byakuran, huh? Wow

Angel of Courage chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Ooh Another great fight! Yup I hate that Ryohei lost and got 'imprisoned' but...yeah. But I love that he encouraged Tsuna. :) And that vision...wow...

Angel of Courage chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
So the others have to stay behind and let the 10th generation solve the issue. I can understand what the 9th meant. Yup. And the Vindice are there? Oh crud...

So battles where the defeat means the loss of pride? Huh...okay then. And now the fights begin...

Angel of Courage chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Talbot fixed the rings (*and upgraded them*)! Yay And the guys...don't worry! You'll save them and find the truth! Woot!

Huh...I can see Xanxus being furious that his sister was taken...yup.

Angel of Courage chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So the true culprits have been revealed...and Chrome and Saori have been kidnapped. :( Plus the battles were... wow... :(

Another great chapter Keep up the good work!