Reviews for Preggo'd Your Eggo
MaddyR chapter 1 . 5/9
OMG, that was so cracky and I can't stop grinning like an idiot! I think you're my favorite now. Except for HailsStorm, she was here first. But, seriously, you are so good at crack, I might put in a request for a fix! Maybe, I dunno... *spends 5 minutes thinking hard* Maybe a crack fic with Supernatural meets the Justice League? Oh, yeah, I can just picture the League trying to catch Team Free Will and accidentally seeing them fighting a demon or something stupid like that... Please, more cracks of any kind; I love your work, Loki probably loves your work, and I KNOW Gabriel love love LOVES your work too!
Loki-LaufeyOdinson chapter 1 . 4/29
I cracked up laughing pretty hard, specially at the part "Dance, magic, dance, bitch!"

This was awesome! xDD

I cant stop laughing! This is so good!
I hope to see more of it

By the way, I also love the paaring Loki/ Gabriel ;)
One of my favorites
Lol I am laughing so hard right now xD This was a great idea, and I died at "Gabriel and his silly bullshit" lol basically the definition of Gabe.
hellion-Hound chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was great!
Zant-The-Plant chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I CAN'T FIND ANY MORE D:
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Are you kidding me! This is amazing! WHERE'S THE REST!
shadowcat ninja chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Lol XD more please :-) :-) :-) :-)
witch-with-swag chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Okay This... This was... AWESOME! haha I couldn't stop laughing! Thor trying to kill Gabriel! and Loki pregnant! Oh my this was.. Spectacular! Thank you for writing this! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
O MY GOSH! this is hilarious!
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Moreeeeeee!
Dean Winchester's Sidekick chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
...I may have peed my pants laughing.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed this; especially th e Labyrinth reference. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This. is. HILARIOUS! I absolutely love it! You HAVE to write more. And soon!
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I actually wanna see where this goes... it is funny cute(in a way) and totally how i imagine my "guys im preggo" thing going after im married... my fam & friends are nuts...
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
haha this was awesome please continue.