Reviews for A Way Out
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So perfect it's not even funny. Just, I can't. The only thing that would be really awesome would be if later you talked about how tony had to get himself out of everything by himself since he was a kid (since Howard stark is a douchebag) and that he had to keep believing in a way out. But I loved yours and I think if you added that part it would be to long and yours was just right. Brilliant story and very well done. I hope consider writing something like a sequal maybe with a focus on tony. If not that's cool. Keep up the good work!
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love Tony for brig there for Steve

Great job and God bless
IronBat chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
AWESOME! I loved the emotional outbreak on Cap, very unexpected..., but still, this story made me sad and happy at the same time! PEACE!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Omg! This was awesome and btw this is the best fic I have ever read that actually is in character 100%! I swear! That's how good it was and just for that its on my favs! Thanks sooo much for sharing i loved it!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Huh, actually seeing some correlation to Tony and Yinsen here...
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my gosh that was so sweet. I'm not not into slash unless its real good (plot, character, and writing) and I'll give you a high five for this piece.
...and a bowl of cookies :)
-Rayne
yay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You conveyed emotions really well in this.
Space Toy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very nice fanfic! :) I like the talk between the two. I think you captured them well, especially Tony. -spacetoy
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice job. :) :)
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Steve plus angst plus Tony equals brilliant!
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So amazing. I love that Tony really saw the impact of some of his words, because there were a few times in Avengers where I CRINGED at what he said, but there was never any exploration of that (and a few of the other characters off hand comments) and the affect they had. Thanks!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Liked this.
sammylove1990 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
amazing :)
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Yay, I like stories with morals :) I love that despite the serious tone of the story, you still manage to keep Stark in character. The interaction between the two was also well written.

Awesome story, well done!
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
tHATS IT. cAP IS PROBABLY THE CUTEST SOUL i'VE EVER HAD THE HONOR OF READING. hE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS i CAN SEE WHY tONY IS SO FOND OF HIM. And omg, I just looked up to see my capslock was on & am too lazy to go back & correct everything. Sorries. But anyway, yeah, this was great :D