Reviews for A Way Out
Ah the fondue sex joke
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 1 . 10/8
Good shit. Loved it! Brilliant concepts.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 8/25
I love it!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/2
Good to see Steve and Tony fixing a misunderstanding-they have issues enough between them without any additions. Also, Bucky feels.
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 5/31
nicely written, great job
Ecri chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
That was beautiful on so many levels. Beautifully written, beautifully in character and beautifully touching.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
very nicely put
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Tony is right. There always is a way, even if that way is that there is no way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So perfect it's not even funny. Just, I can't. The only thing that would be really awesome would be if later you talked about how tony had to get himself out of everything by himself since he was a kid (since Howard stark is a douchebag) and that he had to keep believing in a way out. But I loved yours and I think if you added that part it would be to long and yours was just right. Brilliant story and very well done. I hope consider writing something like a sequal maybe with a focus on tony. If not that's cool. Keep up the good work!
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love Tony for brig there for Steve

Great job and God bless
IronBat chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
AWESOME! I loved the emotional outbreak on Cap, very unexpected..., but still, this story made me sad and happy at the same time! PEACE! chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Omg! This was awesome and btw this is the best fic I have ever read that actually is in character 100%! I swear! That's how good it was and just for that its on my favs! Thanks sooo much for sharing i loved it!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Huh, actually seeing some correlation to Tony and Yinsen here...
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my gosh that was so sweet. I'm not not into slash unless its real good (plot, character, and writing) and I'll give you a high five for this piece.
...and a bowl of cookies :)
yay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You conveyed emotions really well in this.