Reviews for A Way Out
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/6
very nicely put
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/16
Tony is right. There always is a way, even if that way is that there is no way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So perfect it's not even funny. Just, I can't. The only thing that would be really awesome would be if later you talked about how tony had to get himself out of everything by himself since he was a kid (since Howard stark is a douchebag) and that he had to keep believing in a way out. But I loved yours and I think if you added that part it would be to long and yours was just right. Brilliant story and very well done. I hope consider writing something like a sequal maybe with a focus on tony. If not that's cool. Keep up the good work!
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love Tony for brig there for Steve

Great job and God bless
IronBat chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
AWESOME! I loved the emotional outbreak on Cap, very unexpected..., but still, this story made me sad and happy at the same time! PEACE!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Omg! This was awesome and btw this is the best fic I have ever read that actually is in character 100%! I swear! That's how good it was and just for that its on my favs! Thanks sooo much for sharing i loved it!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Huh, actually seeing some correlation to Tony and Yinsen here...
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my gosh that was so sweet. I'm not not into slash unless its real good (plot, character, and writing) and I'll give you a high five for this piece.
...and a bowl of cookies :)
-Rayne
yay chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You conveyed emotions really well in this.
Space Toy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Very nice fanfic! :) I like the talk between the two. I think you captured them well, especially Tony. -spacetoy
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice job. :) :)
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Steve plus angst plus Tony equals brilliant!
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So amazing. I love that Tony really saw the impact of some of his words, because there were a few times in Avengers where I CRINGED at what he said, but there was never any exploration of that (and a few of the other characters off hand comments) and the affect they had. Thanks!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012