Reviews for Oh My Goddess: The Devil And Miss Urd
colBoh chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
What can I say that hasn't already been said (especially by Laniac67)? Very sweet Urd/Mara fic, with warmth and a certain spice to it (isn't that how all good "OMG!" chapters/episode go?)
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Ah, so sweet. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Note: See Laniac67's review.

(I second that motion) _

Yay for A!MG goodness!

-LF1080
Laniac67 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
"Friendship... and love... comes in all shapes and sizes." ~Belldandy

As far as I'm concerned, that makes this perfectly canon. I'm surprised more people on and especially on shoujoai, haven't used that line as a springboard. I absolutely love your writing style - way too many femmeslash fics are PWP. Keep up the good work!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Hmm. Incidentally, I just finished reading that particular volume, and I wished they were a couple. This story made my day. Yay you.
Bialaska chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
I really would love to seewhat complications this relationship would have for their work. It's not like good and evil is supposed to do this, so wouldn't Mara either have to convert to the light side or Urd to the dark side? :P
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
nice
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
nice!
nagisa-fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
AW...how sweet..i LOVED this story..your such a good writer! you should another one like this!
Artzenin chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Heh, this review should of came to you 2 years ago. Sorry. I could of sworn I reviwed it. But ya know I luv this anime, and you. You're so BOSS! I respect you as my sempie (sempei... how ever ya spell it.) And my friend Jon read this and says, "It's one of the most wickedess things... I'm gonna cry!" LOL! But that's Jon for ya. Anyway, luv ya Shane! You rule and someday, I hope I can be like you... Jon says "Me too." *I point at Jon* That is not gonna happen.

Raging Lion
sdreamz chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
go Urd and Mara .. cute couple hehe

keep up the good work! )
3 pennies chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
*sparkly eyes* its so hard to find a good urdmara fic these days, i havent read one in over a year. doomo arigato gozaimasu! *huggles*
Seravy chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
awwww... that was absolutely adorable! You should write more Urd/Mara fics! this one left my heart warm and fuzzy, thinking what a great couple they make!
Evil-sick-cow chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Hi! I just wanted to tell you again (I'm also evil_sick_cow) I LOVED it. Write more! Please don't stop there.
wingsofleatherandlace chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
okay - can't help myself - it was short but cute. i've just started reading the goddess series, but urd will always be my favorite! glad to see i'm not the only one who sees the tension between her and mara... and as it so happens, i just got done reading the devil and miss urd...! great fic - tell me when you update it.