Reviews for don't touch my hand and call it love
Of Healing Love chapter 21 . 3/17
I really loved this story. I have a lot of problems with SasuSaku, but you fixed them in this story. Sakura is aware, for one thing, that Sasuke doesn't deserve her. It's very in character for her to forgive and forget, anyway. I'mglad she lost her memory and can be happy now. The only thing I wish for is that she would be with Sai now, because you wrote the most lovable Sai I've ever read. Kudos to you for your fine work and I hope to read a SaiSaku story by you someday!
anon chapter 21 . 2/2
my heart's still healing from the blow you gave it 6 months ago
I was afraid this story would have an ending like this. I've always thought of their love being dark.
siena chapter 21 . 1/8
You know, Sakura never was my favorite character and your story can't make me love her enough to enjoy this story until the end... And Sai is Sasuke's replacement (just with a lot less feelings...)
If for you, Sasuke will never be good enough for Sakura, for me Sakura will never be good enough for Sasuke; and still, I will enjoy a good story from time to time...
Keep up your writing!
I am going to be blunt. I lost sleep for this bec it was really good ... and now i want to cry because I expected a slightly happier ending for sasuke? (my fault, fine). BUT DAMN, this is well written and you give credit to whom credit is due! NICE JOB
animeixon10 chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Look, I want to be sincere in my worlds, it's almost five in the morning and I'm awake just because I really wanted to know how this fanfic ends! Since the beginig I fall in love with the way you created this story and developed sasuke, Sakura and their relationship! I really love, but I have to say that the ends made me so sad that I almost cry in disappointment.. How could you do that ? You let sasuke just be there in his own darkness without all the things he start to know again after beging a life with Sakura! I was loving everything until you give me such horrible epilogue with a Sakura that doesn't remember how happy she was with the man of her life and a Sasuke that came to know happiness one more time in his life after the massacre even if he doesn't admitted it.. I not that kind of fan that like to criticized things, actually I do respect the work of writtens and enjoy the fics, but this time I have to say that I am so disappoint I almost cry! That really almost happened.. I thought on read the rest of your fanfics but if all of them end up just like this one I wish you were babel to tell me, because I would really cry if this happens again.. Please be nice to me, I actually can say I really love it until chapter 19 or 20! Good night.. Kisses (sorry for my English if there'a too much mistakes)
theeuniverse chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
I probably need to read a few Sasusaku fluff tonight before going to bed. This just made me so sad. Sad and down. My heart just goes out to Sasuke. I can't fathom that kind of sacrifice. Too much. Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out.
gigglenuggets chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I would like you to know that you have ripped my heart and soul into shreds from which they will never recover from. Someone on Tumblr recommended this as a "sad fic" and I did not estimate it to be this devastatingly heartbreaking. Most of the SasuSaku fics I read tend to have a happy ending and this took me for a wild ride. You're description is right, death isn't the worst that could happen. WHAT HAPPENED WAS EXPONENTIALLY WORSE.
I would like to thank you for writing this fic and hopefully my feelings will recover.
Mia Shen chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Oh my... this was so awesome!
kitanalao chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
ahh... nice resolve here.. i like it. sadly i have to stop reading for now but i'll be back again. see you...
kitanalao chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
waw... you succesfully progress with the drama in this chapter... i wonder if sakura's shuriken could made sasuke's memory return even though a little.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
hmm... nice progress... good job.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
hmm... poor naruto... and sakura i wonder if sasuke remember everything and leave again. what she will doing?
hinataloover566 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
My heart feels numb, you're a kickass writer. What an emotional roller coaster.
xScriptorForLifex chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
That was such an amazing story. But I have to say that I absolutely loathe sad endings. However, I have to agree with what you said-it hurt so good. This story left a lump in my throat and a constricting feeling in my chest.
Even though you said that you wanted a world where Sasuke doesn't exist to Sakura and you did indeed create that world in this story, I feel that you cannot end it simply like this. Would you contemplate writing a spin-off to this story, in which there is a much happier ending? Please?