Reviews for don't touch my hand and call it love
The Ram Princess chapter 5 . 7/24
I would love to see how this plays out somehow.
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 7/15
Gahhh! Oh Ma garrrddd. I know I'm like super late but I already love this story so much just one chapter in and ahhh! I just want ya to knw that hehe :D
Neima chapter 1 . 6/8
Rawrchelle please dont stop writing. When an author like u isnt active anymore, it feels like a loss. Your stories are like slice of life, a piece that comes and stays with us.
Whenever, if ever, u post in future, for us it would be equivalent to receiving gifts.
Blessings.
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 5/11
You should update this. Soon!
Wow. You're such a talented writer. This was beautiful :)
diyan masalanta chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
i just have a lot of feelings about this story and every time i re-read it, i just feel like i went through a lifetime of loss and suffering and love and lessons and i feel like it's such a great read bc although they didn't stay together in the end, it still feels complete, like the story has come full circle. and i agree w that lil sasuke comment at the end. in my head, i know that he will never be good enough for sakura (even tho they are my otp tbh, u can't deny that sakura's character is someone who deserves something much greater than sasuke). i'm very, very happy you made a world in which sakura moves on from that thing that constantly tugs at her heart and weighs her down. :-)))))) thank you so much!
fiona chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
you should make a sequal with sai being the one she comes to love, then sasuke comes back and doesn't feel right about it, he tries to get her back, but in the end she still loves sai because of the time she has spent with 'with time, love grows'...and then give her memories back and she still picks sai... I don't know, just a thought, for a different kind of story...
Anyways, Great Story! loved the details and story plot.
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
:( called it. but still hurts. sai you dumbo, i love you you unfeeling shtick piece of marshmallow fluff. honestly i want a happy ending but at the same time this is okay too. somber. now i just wanna roll into a blanket bun and dissect what this fic did to me. thank you for sharing your work with us.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
my fucking paper is due in 42 hours and im fucking reading and crying and jesus christ i might as well die.
Villager B chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This story was an emotional roller coaster. I sincerely wish I found it earlier instead of two years later. The development was wonderful, and the ending was heartbreakingly beautiful. Sasuke indeed does not deserve Sakura in many ways. And I had hoped he would redeem himself, change his ways and change his mind throughout the story. But when it became evident that he wouldn't, I could tell the ending wouldn't be a happy one. And happy endings can't always happen, even if they're what we all want the most.
Your story was so down to earth, so tangible and so, so, real. I can't fathom the sadness I'm feeling right now after reading your story. But it's a good thing. Really, it is. Stories for me are supposed to leave impressions, and your writing, development and story left footprints on my heart.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
This story is a waste of time and a bullshit. I wih i didn't read this garbage
guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2016
You must feel like a retard now that SS is canon.
zoeygirlzoe chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
OMG.
AllFourSeasons chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
this story was so freaking beautiful. It isnt' like the traditional happy endings and other sorts; definently NOT. I SERIOUSLY LOVED HOW YOU INCLUDED REALITY IN HERE. I haven't read such a good story in such a long time.
Maelia Airwood chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
I love that you thought to include Sai in this fanfiction, most of the others Sasusaku authors tend to completely wipe him out -.-