Reviews for don't touch my hand and call it love
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
She's playing hard to get, I like Sai being in the story now!
LEGNA chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Sai breaks my heart
I wanna hug sasuke
Shikamaru. Let me love you. Long time.
Kakashi. I wish you could find a girl. Get laid. And be happy.
Just.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Poor Naruto! How did Sasuke forget him? I like that he is treating Sakura so well...I'm waiting for the angst on that to start though.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hmm did Itachi erase him memories? Try to give his brother a fresh start? Interesting start.
hirokiri9 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
really? you're ending this in 2 chapters? I feel like you would spend more time on (maybe 10 more chapters) with sasuke's reaction to finding out the truth. but like you mentioned, if you lost sight, at least your ending it. kind of depressing since i love this story to death. but thank you for all you've done so far :D
HasiVA chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
That was amazing! There was a sense of foreboding throughout the whole chapter! And that ending almost made me burst! Really good chapter!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Brilliant, brilliant chapter! Everything about it should've been fluffy and light - tickling, sparring, drunken get-together - but the knowledge that the world is about to come crashing down hard added a tense edge.

Your handling of Sai was spectacular. The fact that Naruto and Sakura are dear to him because they saw him as more than just a soldier, more than just a tool, was so smart. I like that he feels uneasy in both circles - with Team Seven and with Root. Knowing Konoha's dark secret adds to this uneasy feeling for Sai, it seems. Should he tell his new teammates what he knows or keep Danzo's secrets? Really wonderfully handled.

And Sasuke and Sakura's relationship reflecting the situation was fantastic. Sasuke loves Sakura, but will hate Konoha. Sakura loves Sasuke, but will love Konoha as well. It seems she'll face an Itachi-like decision in the end - one love will die and she has to decide which it will be. I only hope that they find an alternative solution.

Excellent chapter, rawrchelle. Loved every minute of it!
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Amazing chapter!
Crizzel chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Oh my God! This is getting good! Can't wait for the next one. I'm wondering what Sakura's reaction to that will be and what Sasuke will do when he finds the truth. :D
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Okay...I now see where the big decision Sakura must make will lie...Oh, this is so dramatic!
too addicted to fiction chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I'm sad it's coming to an end soon but also super excited. I love that Sai actually admitted it was Sakura he cared about the most, and how she left soon after with Sasuke, who was actually honest with her. I can't wait to see what happens when Tsunade and co. come clean to Sakura, and how she will stand with regard to Sasuke. As always, thanks for the wonderful read! :)
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Best chapter so far! Love it! The tension is picking up, I love all the emotions Sasuke has been showing, I love the thought processes from each character. This chapter gave me chills! Please update soon, take care!
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Shit just got real.
Fienna chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
SASUKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING NOOOOOOOOO!
I think someone may have slipped a doze of alchohol in his fish...
Wah, what will Sakura do? I'm dying to know! Super excited for the next chapter! OOO
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Maybe it's cos I haven't read it in so long but Sasuke's I love you felt really sudden. But I like where it's going. Update soon.

Impromptumelody95