Reviews for The Potion's Apprentice
piccolojr212002 chapter 7 . 2/8
Wow I like it please keep going I would like to know what happens
jyre alcon chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Hmmm..
Prof Snape is quite affected by her last statement even if he realize it was an innocent remark, I'm sure of it.
I'm excited to see how their feelings would develop.
Meeshkla18 chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Omg! Snape was actually thinking about something else! Poor innocent Kags! I want to see more Snape and Kags! Looooooove this HP x Inu pairing! Looking forward to reading more!:))
Killing perfection's lover chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhhh I wanted more severus _
Guess I'll just have to suck it up and wait, huh?
I'm happy to see he already seems to think of her in other terms, even if he denies it :3
And oh la la~ Draco and Hermoine? crrazzzyy cool :)
I look forward to your next chapter :3
Killing perfection's lover chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhh man I'm so happy reading this! Severus has grown on me lately, and your story just makes me fan girl over him and smile stupidly :) Like, he's so perfect and witty with Kagome. :3
The last time I read this, she was jusst settling in, and now they're having conversations! WOW!
Keep up the great work :3 Update when you can, and show us more lovely potion's master!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Ummm I woke up and couldn't sleep which I'm normally miserable about it's 3:03am and my alarm goes off in less than two hours. However, after reading this I'm in a fantastic mood despite I'll be facing work short on sleep. I love how these updates can always lift my mood! Anyways, the little Hermione and Draco moment was A-Freakn-Dorable! Not to mention Snape's take on Kagome's declaration deserves an eyebrow raise. Subconsciously or consciously attraction is beginning and I am STOKED! Thank-you again for all the extra special updates.
Tsuki no Echo chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I am so plum tickled pink that you continued this, I can't even tell you! I feel like Kagome did when she and Draco were in their way to Potions. Sooo excited for the following chapters! XD
Melrose437 chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
I really like this, I don't drabble in the HP/Inuyasha crossover orld too much but this story caught my attention. The chapters are really good I can't wait to read more and see how you'll make Severus see Kagome as more than a child. Whether it will take months, years will be interesting and I can't wait for kagome to show her skills or even the Cool-as-Ice Shessomaru show up and be his lordy self... :)
Lairenna chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Nice little update, I know you take quite a while to post, but hopefully you'll post soon!
Tolazytologin chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
More please!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Awesome work with this chapter! Can't wait to read more of Kagome and Severus together!
Crazy 109 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Heh. Draco getting lessons in being Slytherin...FINALLY! I always wondered how canon! Draco ended up in Slytherin; loud-mouthed, self-defeating little braggart that he was. }
JoWashington chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
This was great! I'm glad you've continued this fic! It's such a Kagome answer- (To both Draco and Severus) and then there's the fact that she was able to get away with it!
Spastic Freak chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Loved it! As always! Not enough Severus/Kagome fics in the world.
Chibiabyss chapter 7 . 7/21/2015