Reviews for Lost
Forever Yours chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
So sorry, I hit post by mistake Anyway, I rewrote it:

This was an interesting character study :) I share your view on the Originals (I have liked them since day one and spent wayyyyy too much time thinking about their characters and analysing them bit by bit). I think a lot of people don't really bother to see past the angry, homicidal faces they put up but there has to be a reason, after all, why they all ended up the way they did. I like how you've created depth for Kol's character and give a nice look into his head and that has been a very interesting read :) Awesome fic :)
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was an interesting character study :) I share a similar point of view about the Originals (I've liked them from day one and spent far more time than what would be called healthy breaking apart their characters and analysing them bit by bit) and I totally agree that no one (some of the viewers, canon characters, etc) really see past the angry, homicidal faces that most of the Originals put up. I liked that bit with the references to before Kol was turned as well as how you've added depth (that the show so desperately lacked with him) to his character. There has to, after all, be a reason why they all ended up the way they did. Really enjoyed this fic and
elijahlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aww so cute and so sad and soo right I mean what makes the Salvatore gang better than the orignals ? Really? Xx
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is so sad, I actually got tears in my eyes, and I'm not normally one to cry over fiction. Good work!
Daisy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Pretty good for just one page! I don't know what to say, so I'm going. BYE.
cici chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i love oyur writing. you're amazing!
mpj213 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aw! I very much enjoyed this! I love reveiwing characters that are sometimes overlooked, like this. Especially in our own creative ways. Bravo.
TheDhampir chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love how you explained Kol! He's gone through a lot, and a lot of people don't see that. I just wanted to crawl into it and give him a hug by the end of it, and that, in my opinion, makes it epic and amazing.

-Lili
reverberation chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really like your story and way you portrayed the character of Kol. Are you gonna continue this story or it was just a oneshot? It looks like a prologue, but I'm not sure and I can't wait to read more later. ;)
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 5/11/2012