Reviews for Silvertongued Motives
Lisi chapter 3 . 3/19
This is soooo good! I hate it when amazing authors don't update their equally as awesome works!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
Very intriguing and written well. Please continue
Jadewing47 chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Holy shit this is good!
You have to update and finish this!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
please please please continue! This is such a good story! I know its been a few years but this is just so good!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Continue por favor
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
This was was really insightful story; it definitely made me reassess the actions Loki took.
GodOfMischief chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
You really should have continued this...

Or let someone else do it? You can't leave it at that! D:
Laughing.Thalia chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Odin's speech was so dramatic at the end.

You should have continued this! C'mon man update
tacomayor chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Have you abandom this story?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
"Mistakes were made"-yes, isn't that what people say when they don't want to be blamed? Odin has had millennia for practice at this. Sad that the lowly humans of Midgard have a better clue when something is wrong than immortal Asgardians...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Thor makes excellent points about all of Loki’s actions being different than he would normally expect.

And people are different after severe ordeals; look at how Phil Coulson changed coming back from the dead the way he did.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ah. Very good point. I always wondered what Loki had planned if the invasion had succeeded, myself-he didn't seem to have that part planned out, and I thought it was just a way to get his brother Thor's attention and make him come back from wherever he was.
Lallan chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I love Natasha's "we were trained to see it" line and her reaction. It makes her seem more human than how others would portray her.
MagentaScribe chapter 3 . 3/29/2014