Reviews for Lonely Gods
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 3/13
I like this
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 1/28
An unusual tale. Unusual in many of the ways Doctor Who is unusual. I enjoyed reading it!
icecatfire chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
well...not sure WHAT to think of this BUT i loved it anyway. :)
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
I think I love this story more than I should. You made me cry a little. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
While not being perfectly comfortable at the beginning, the story picked me up and carried me through to the end.
It made my first reactions seem petty, so many thanks for expanding my horizons.
Keep breaking molds.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
...Huh. that was a bit... screwy. for them I mean. wow, time travel, what a mess.

well, it was kind of quick, but interesting storyline though.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
...WAHT
bombdrop there... :P
whoooah you just... yea... um, I'm gonna sympathize with poor clint there xD
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is a fun start. "Hello, I'm the Doctor! I'm going to solve all your minor problems in the next few paragraphs so that I can solve the major one for the rest of the story!". :)

Which makes perfect sense - if you didn't address the minor issues, there would always be the question of "why not?" As it is, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Loki.
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This would actually explain things... And what would be better show to help find peace with your sexuality that doctor who..
MontresorMari chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
OHHHH I GET IT! NEVER MIND ABOUT EXPLAINING. XD
Awesome.
MontresorMari chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Am I the only one who didn't get what Natasha meant? Will someone please tell me?
twotoe chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I admit when I read your foreword at the beginning of Chapter 2, I wondered what kind of story I would be getting and if I were interested in continuing. Not because of prejudice, but just because I wasn't sure I would be interested in an Avengers story with any of these issues when I had the urge today to come over and see what the Doctor Who/Avengers crossovers might have to say for themselves.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed the rest of the story very much and actually found it, sweet, I suppose would be the word. I never doubted that The Doctor would likely to be able to turn Loki around, but Loki's gender issues and growing up in a pretty strict gender based Asgard, not to mention a copulation and hidden pregnancy with the person he believed to be his brother and having an abandoned and believed dead baby in his past showed a background for Loki of having confusion and anger issues that had to have their own messed up issues. And understandably so. He and The Doctor righting the wrong of the abandoned to die Anja-though they must have always have done so because of how things turned out-helped him begin to fill in some black on his ledger by doing the right thing for the right reasons, something that he probably hadn't done in a very long time. It is very sad in a way that Natasha has to grow up the way she did again, or I guess technically still the first time-a fixed point in history I imagine- because her history with the Red Room and beyond and what she endured can't be something that Loki, the Doctor, or even Natasha are particularly happy about setting in motion to occur in time. But at least now Loki and Natasha can begin to build whatever relationship they will now have from where they are and I loved reading about it. Loki, being Natasha's mother and them attempting to form a new bond and history is one of the things I found sweet along with Thor being her father which was also lovely in its way, and the way that Thor dealt with Loki showed his own growth past Asgard and the love he had for the Loki. His beginning to bring up marriage and the honorable thing when he briefly thought Loki might wish it was both terribly funny in its way and still nice to see as it showed how far Thor had come from that self centered arrogant man that he was before he was cast out to Earth the first time. Both Loki and Thor have come a long way. I admit that imagining Loki and Thor looking out for Natasha in their own ways would doubtless be a hoot all around. I love Clint and Natasha together and seeing them making their own peace with all of it was something I'm glad you put in. I really enjoyed this story very much.
Inumaru12 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :)

Inumaru12
Lin chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Just FYI, Odin has a Jotun ancestry.
M-004 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Oh very interesting I do have to say you are a genius
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »