Reviews for Steadfast
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 3/24
Wow that was so sweet :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
oh i just assumed it was to late that the venom was in to long to even be healed
Blue Birdy934 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I loved this! Thought it was awesome! I thought the way you wrote it was amazing! :D
maevelin chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Amazing memories! This is how I felt when I read this again. You reminded me all the potential this couple had and all the excitement people felt for them!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Loved it!
b-isforblair chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So I am a bit confused. Was Caroline born again like a doppelganger or whatever, or was she alive and just didn't remember him or what? Otherwise I really loved this.
mysticblue17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Haha I'm not quite sure what part of the show you are mad about but I understand the feeling. I feel like I have been waiting for like 20 epis for a kiss a real kiss between Klaus and Caroline none of this in another body crap. But anyways I liked where you went with this. I love long term relationships so this was exactly to my liking :)
lulujay chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really like the way you wrote this. Very stylized. Don't worry about all the dates and facts matching up, it was still wonderful. Of course I am crazed for Klaus so I would read about him going grocery shopping too!
mink chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
so now i'm onto reading your other amazing fics of klaroline and spamming again. but really i just want to write my appreciation for beautiful fics and it's not really spamming 'cause i'm writing one for one! haha self-defence. but anyway this was so splendid. made my heart clench and flutter. not a fan of calijah but you make it work. so all good! i think i am your biggest fan! xoxo
queenofklaroline chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this! So...perfect! i have no words!
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I felt the Let the Games Begin inspiration, but I think that you managed to give it your own flair. :)
lily94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really enjoyed at the start of the story that Elijah turned her. And both of there agony when she died. Damn shame Katerina came between them.
iluvbrendonurie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMF THIS IS PERFECT! Seriously one of the best one shots Ive ever read. And I loved the fact that she, what, reincarnated after all those years. Really incredibly sweet.
Catherina1996 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful!
recyclings chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet. This is one of my favorite fics, and it deserves more reviews. It's angst-y at all the right places. Great work!