Reviews for Nothing lasts forever
JayLiyah chapter 19 . 2/27/2006
I can't believe it ended like that after all they've been through.. ;_; that last part was sad.

Still, good job with this story, but they spent more time apart than together.. *sniffs*
Sariah Loire chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
ACK! This is so sweet! I love it! I just love fluffy little romance scenes, which I don't write about enough. So sweet... I'll read more later!
~on silver wings~
Sariah Loire
DocWinters chapter 19 . 8/9/2003
I just wanted to say, that this would have to be the best Final Fantasy story that i have ever read.
Lady Morgaine chapter 20 . 7/12/2003
And thank you too, Jess, for thanking me. Also, thanks for ending it the way you did; you know i love those sad, angsty endings!

Ang
KYAfuriin chapter 20 . 5/24/2003
omigod...i think im gonna cry! Not squall! ;_; It was a great ending too...but no...squall died!
Hanh chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
this a good story chater thingy!
SheepiChan chapter 19 . 5/18/2003
*eyes start watering up* I'm not gonna cry...I'm not gonna cry...

WAHAHAHA! xO WHY? WHY SO SAD? *bangs head against wall* WAAHAHAHAHA!

*pops back up* Anyhoos, great ending to a great fic! *bows* Sorry I couldn't review earlier, lots of work, projects and everything us students love! Tee hee! _

~LilSheepi
Akira Makie chapter 20 . 5/13/2003
great story. i always like a sad ending. sorry i had never reviewed, was just waiting for u to finish the story. i thought it was great that siefer and quisty finally got what they deserved lol. anywayz it was fun reading it and will read more of ure stories later. lol oh i found it funny that Kali would be the only one not to be able to celebrate father-daughter day since most of the Seed cadets are orphans.

later...
Cody the Impaler chapter 20 . 5/13/2003
Hey Jess,

Good completion to the story. I wish that you would have kept Squall alive, however, but so goes the world I suppose. Still great story. You did an excellent job!

Cody
cutekitty chapter 18 . 3/15/2003
brill story so far

hope ya finish it soon
Angel of Fate1 chapter 18 . 3/14/2003
Aww! How cute! _ Sorry if I haven't reviewed ur fic! It's been a long time I know cause I got a new computer and it works faster! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Maths chapter 18 . 2/24/2003
exciting isn't ohh I got goosebumps all over.

good job

"How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist!"

P.s Im stuck on my story and would really appreciate and help I can get from you from anyone thnx on forehand D.s
Nikki-Yugowashi chapter 18 . 2/22/2003
kepp going! thanks for reviewing my you like to be in it?
Kayle5 chapter 18 . 2/22/2003
You're not the only one who hated Valentine's Day, believe me! O_o; (Yeah, yeah, as of this review date, it's been eight days since the holiday, so sue me.) Yay! Rinoa and Squall are back together! ::claps excitedly:: _ Put chapter ninteen up as soon as possible and don't you DARE slack off!

~Momiji-chan
KYAfuriin chapter 18 . 2/22/2003
oh, a ! I really want to see what happens next! Yay, Squall found he can go and kick Seifer's ass!