Reviews for Displacement
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Update soon, please!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Not what I was expecting, but it was a good read.
Lady Syndra chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING!
Kimbers chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it:) Thor is so sexy, I hope he comes back soon! I love the displacement but I'm not really a fan of missing limbs :S after all once you lose one it's forever, it's like she's a disabled avenger lol :) keeeeep updating because I love it
chynnsa12 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
I love it right more
Little Weasley Girl chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Succesfully redeemed! Awesome job! DRAMA! Yay!
KatiKates chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
As it is following the movie timeline, so far, it its very good, and nicely paced, although I think the last chapter (6) could have been longer since it was the battle scene, but I'm not complaining too much.

I think now that everyone either feels sorry or bad(Tony/Banner/Natasha) there should be more interaction with each other. Bonding time! ;-)

As for this chapter, I really liked it. And whats up with the freaky lights in her legs?

Keep it up!

Oh! I just wanted to add, your references to SuperNanny make me chuckle, cause I'm a Nanny, and those shows have done seriously crazy families!
Gaia'schild chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Don't you just hate it when your dad starts asking what your doing and you can think of a lie quick enough? Then he comes over and you feel so silly for writing fanfiction. Hate that moment. Complete opposite about how I feel about your story. Keep up the great work.
KatiKates chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Molly is awesome! I really enjoy reading this story(if I haven't already said that)!

And oh! Her poor foot! Can she mysteriously have the powers to regrow appendages? ;-)
Artemis1292 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Fantastic Four reference with the Baxter Building? :) Loved the chapter, can't wait till the next one!
Little Weasley Girl chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I didn't catch the reference... sadface. I'm guessing it was an X-men one cos i cnt think of anyother marvel groups. Great job! Poor fooot! Yay Thor! Its all the others faults for not appreiciating her! She wnated to prove she was as good as them and lost her fooot for it! Great job!
blackcat711 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Geez Molly's losing limbs left and right! It's good Thor found her, I'm excited to see how the other's reacted when they found her unconscious. I HOPE THEY FEEL BAD FOR UNDER APPRECIATING HER.
NorthWest9 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Oooohhhhh... Daemm! I can't wait for an update!
blackcat711 chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Yaaaaaaaay! She saved Coulson! I cried like a baby when he died in the movie T_T I'm also gonna reiterate that Molly's powers are BA. Just sayin'.
Little Weasley Girl chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Yay! Happineesss! Haha, great job.