Reviews for Home 0, Away 1
fluffybunny too chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I have read this story several times and always get a kick out of it. I am always real curious though about the leverage point of view. I mean something in their point view would be really great. I have only seen Leverage a few times but it seems to me they would not let things go without at least a little investigation into these men. Just sayin ... with hopes of even just a minor follow up to this.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
lmao! awesome!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You would think that the Powers-That-Be would stop sending these boys to conferences! It really isn't worth the therapy bills.
I love that Nathan took over his session, and the list of injury types...Poor Nathan, he doesn't get enough credit for what he puts up with.
Ezra catching Parker is perfect. (And a perfect escalator of situations as well!)
That could have been very interesting. I'm glad it didn't come to physical conflict though, for once, Eliot wouldn't stand a chance.
Yes Chris, you picked 'em. They are your problem now!
Love this story so much. Thanks for sharing.
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
More Leverage/M7 crosses need to be written, if this one was any indication. I was laughing so hard, I had tears streaming down my face! Of course Ezra would be the one person to catch Parker mid-pick-pocketing. And Eliot may be able yo take seven goons at once, but this Seven would wup his ass. There is not man alive who can stand up to the Larabee glare, certainly not Eliot Spencer. All the nuances between the two teams were perfect, and that's what made it so hysterical! Loved it! Well done!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved and adored this! Ezra is simply spot-on and huggable! You did a fantastic job!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ezra's dialogue is very much in character. I loved Nathan taking over his seminar and Hardison being pleased with whispers. As for Eliot ... I'm reminded of the Japanese folk tale of two swordsmen who met on a bridge. They stood and stared at each other for several minutes, realized which one would win a fight, bowed, and went their separate ways without either drawing his blade.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hee hee hee. Love it!

Thanks for sharing.
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is the first Mag7/Leverage crossover I've ever read, and I'm so glad I've found it. The Mag7 were very well written, the banter between the team, their reaction to the Leverage crew. Especially Ezra was great, figures he would catch Parker :-) I loved the scene when Ezra identified Nate, and Chris spoke up with "We need to be?" This is going to my fav list, and I'm putting you on author alert.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was pretty dang cool. I think nearly everyone held their own, with wisdom ruling the day, testosterone be damned. At least there wasn't a bridge and a pissing contest.
KiaCoral chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
LOVE IT! XD GO GUYS GOOOO~ XD

can't wait to read more Mag7 from you. :D

keep up the awesome and hilarious work!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Most excellent!
Nomooretears chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was awesome! I only just discovered Leverage a couple weeks ago, and was just starting to look for fanfic. Great timing. )

I love that Ezra caught Parker, I think that was perfect. And I love the explanation that Eliot backed down because he wouldn't be fighting a group of individuals, but a single unit. I think you did a great job of keeping everyone on both sides in character. Hopefully we'll see some more in the future? )