Reviews for Twists of Fate
haughbe7 chapter 1 . 11/3
Just found this story and I am hooked. I never thought about the Buffyverse colliding with Smallville in this manner. Cannot wait to read more and see what else is going to happen.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 20 . 8/13
Heh, this is a fun ride!
highlander348 chapter 20 . 7/30
I was gong to say before Clark got transformed that there was no way he should be losing to vampire Lois! He is like the most strongest and fastest slayer that ever lived! Not even Kyptonain Buffy could stop him right? :)
Breitve chapter 19 . 7/27
A few more minutes of thought though, and i really hope he is macbeth now, because macbeths survival depends on one thing, demona being alive, as that is his curse. And who would have worn the buisniss suit of dominiqe destine if not willow... So maybe we can see gargoyle willow brought back to life to add some more drama to clarks life with another nocturnal girl with an interest in him...
Breitve chapter 20 . 7/27
Here we are, born to be kings were the princes of the universe...
Can there be only one?

Either that or lennox macduff and lois is no demona.

Either if i am wrong or not, enjoying this. Thanks
ssj3gohan007 chapter 20 . 7/25
Great job! That was quite an exciting chapter! Is Clark dressed up as Dante? The fact that he had white hair, a blackish red duster, two guns and a sword and the supernatural ability to survive getting impaled seem to point to that possibility. I am also curious about who Ryan and Buffy are dressed up as. Since Tomb Raider was used, I am guessing that Tess is Lara Croft.
thekiller00 chapter 20 . 7/24
Interesting. Who did Clark dress as for Halloween that he was able to survive being stabbed by his own sword?
ranchboy1 chapter 20 . 7/24
Yay new chapter! I love this story! It's probably one of your best crossovers on here. I also like your cliffhanger at the end I wasn't sure which character you were doing this time since with the sword and Old man hair I thought you might just be doing Trunks again. Happy to see something different and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
blaker316 chapter 20 . 7/24
willdawg992003 chapter 2 . 6/25
hahaha everyone hates lana
drew28 chapter 19 . 3/17
Good new chapter I cant wait to see what kind of costumes the Scooby gang will have in the next chapter.
ranchboy1 chapter 19 . 3/5
Supabec chapter 19 . 3/5
Awesome you back hope u continue
And please update on the run story if u get time it one of my favourite thanx
highlander348 chapter 19 . 3/4
Is Kennedy a slayer to? I am confused! Is Clark stronger then her? How much stronger is Buffy compared to Clark? Please enlighten me! :)
ThestarWarsnutcase chapter 19 . 3/4
Love this story keep it going.