Reviews for Twists of Fate
Supabec chapter 19 . 7h ago
Awesome you back hope u continue
And please update on the run story if u get time it one of my favourite thanx
highlander348 chapter 19 . 16h ago
Is Kennedy a slayer to? I am confused! Is Clark stronger then her? How much stronger is Buffy compared to Clark? Please enlighten me! :)
ThestarWarsnutcase chapter 19 . 21h ago
Love this story keep it going.
green falcon chapter 19 . 3/3
Glad to see you back hope inspiration keeps smiling on you anyway another good set up chapter looks like your setting up for the buffy Holloween the and the buffy ford episode.
blaker316 chapter 19 . 3/3
awesome
thekiller00 chapter 19 . 3/3
It's good to see that Chloe, Kennedy and Xander are taking the news about Buffy good, plus I think Xander needed someone to knock some sense into him after what he said. I'm curious to see what Ryan is doing in Smallville and how he will change things between Clark, Buffy and the others and I'm wondering what it is that Drusilla thinks Clark is up to that Lois has to stop before anything changes.
Caitlin Knight chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
Pleasse, please, please update soon. I love this fandiction very interested and I love the plot. However, I want to know who it is that came back? Also, will Xander get powers
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
Super Chapter & More Please
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Interesting storyline. I love it! :)
BeneathYouICrunch chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
I like buffy w/clarks powers vice versa great chapter
blaker316 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
awesome
thekiller00 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
I like how things ended with Alicia and Clark meeting Lionel for the first time. I'm curious to see the reactions of Chloe, Kennedy and Xander now that Buffy has told them the truth about herself.
highlander348 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
What is wrong with Buffy's eyes? Are her powers being effected? By the way can she fly yet? Will you be working on the sequel to United We Stand soon Chunk? I really like that story. Thanks for sharing! :)
Clarkkentissexy chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Lovin it update soon
Wonderbee31 chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Good to see more of this, and definitely looking forward to seeing how they might rescue Clark if he needs it.