Reviews for Arguments
HardyBoyz4Eva chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aww… Jedam!

Jeff was so funny (and yet, so annoying at the same time). I can totally see him just lifting his legs and letting Adam vacuum under them. And then, Nero throwing the toys in Adam’s way was just too cute! Domestic!Adam is a favorite of mine, but also family-oriented fics.

So glad that they finally made it on the same page by the end, lol! Poor Addy, trying to clean the cupboards all by himself. I’m glad Jeff helped him before something serious happened!

Great job!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aw, such a nice light domestic little piece. It was adorable. And I really liked the calm ending. Good work!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
What a sweet delightful story! IT is important that we writers of Adam stick together. He maybe retired, and gone from wrestling, but that doesn't mean he is dead!

I won't write anyone else but Adam...I use differnt parings, but Adam is always my main character, his muse and I have a very comfortable relationship by now.

I love how we all write him, but none of us write him the same way...just like he is real life...a little bit of this and that.

Thank you for keeping Adam in our hearts and minds! Bless our blond baby!