Reviews for App of Sustenance w Aphrodisiac Qualities
Sherlolly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
It's smut. It's fluff. It's smuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is beautiful
Hannatude chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm totally living vicarious through Molly Hooper, because... Yeah.

I mean... DAYUM. I want one.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved this! A wonderful interlude for their reunion.
HighFunctioningDowntonian98 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Perfection. That is all.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was lovely. I interrupted my reading of "Full House" because I knew this would be worth it!
Shannon Burns chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved it
Maddi chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HOW AWEOSME YOU ARE?
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Yay, the date scene! Nice to have a little M rating going on; while I love TFH I craved the little details like this (but understand why you didn't, hi mom!). Still this wasn't too smutty or dirty; it was beautiful.
Merle's Right Hand chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
YAY! Loved this!
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ok I love all your spin offs of Full House and this is again just bloody brilliant! I honestly don't think I could go through everything I loved of this fic as it would take to long and I'm a bit tired but trust me this is genius! I absolutely love this and it is amazing and sexy and seductive and stunning etc etc.
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I loved this! :D
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
it is amazing what you can find on the internet these days. LOL
rory'sfan04 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was satisfyingly sweet! Hurray for Sherlock pulling off romantic. (Typical of him though to have counted the number of times he and Molly have had sexy times)

I really love this universe you've written! Excellent job as always! 3333333
StarlightGlow chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was so bloody amazing. I've been a fan of the Full House for awhile -welp sorry for not reviewing that yet because it is fantastic and I really should have done- and I really enjoyed this little add on. Had the perfect balance of romance, sexy times and everything was just spot on.

Also - I just so happened to be listening to a violin piece while reading Sherlock's concerto and I actually think it fits pretty well with how you described it and on the off chance you didn't have a piece in mind while writing I thought I'd just suggest it, it's 'Yes!' by Dario Marianelli and is on the 2011 adaptation of Jane Eyre. It's on youtube so it's pretty easy to find :)

Anyway, loved this! And I promise to review the Full House the next time you update that too xD