Reviews for Vincit Omnia Veritas
stacee.winchesterlange chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Castle is my favorite show I am watching the Always episode right now and wanted to know what Vincit Omnia Veritas meant in English, so I googled it and found this site. It was awesome to know the words that Beckett was saying in her head to her mother. Best show on television and they get married this upcoming Monday YEAH...
Chloe chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I thought it was very good. Kind of like a nice little fictional visit inside Beckett's head. Very, very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Absolutely one of the best episodes I'very ever seen. It was about time. It was about time this relationship developed. Way overdue. Have seen every episode and sincerely hope it lasts another 6 years. But Kate your going to have to continue to look the same in six years as you do now. So take care. Paul
Kathi chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I absolutely loved this episode! Riveting and on edge but you really didnt know how things would tuen out. Loved how they finally for together! The writers did great on this one dir surw
rich castile chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Great dialog. Should be used in the show as a flashback. Lose the arguing part.
TrekerSeeker chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I know this was written back in 2012, but I'm still in the process of catching up on many early Castle episodes ... and I accidentally happened across this bit of fan fiction. This was/is a beautiful piece of writing! I found this when I'd looked up the meaning of "vincit omnia veritas" (from Beckett's mom's grave), during the episode "Still" ... and I really liked how I could "hear" Beckett in these words. I hope that the writer reads my words here someday ... and realizes how much I liked the writer's words.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is great dialog. Should have been used in "always". Lot to remember though.
Castkett chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh my god this is marvelous.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was really good. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow; that was great. I have always admired the writers and the characters who perform so well on Castle. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I think Stana Katic is absolutely gorgeous and an excellent actress. But when you watch how each person delivers their line with facial expressions and body language, you get to admire the family they have created in the 12th. So one can just imagine what is going through Beckett's mind when she is at the grave, and I think you nailed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I am a fan of the show. This reviewer got it perfectly!
Great review of a good show.
Rockwell chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I used to laugh at my mother when she would spend an hour each day watching General Hospital or some other soap opera.
Then I was injured at work and it took me a year to recover. During this time I discovered Castle and it was amazing. Now seven years later I still record at least four episodes of Castle every day and watch them later that day. Each year Castle keeps getting better and better and this year is the best yet.
I do not watch a great deal of TV; but I really enjoy this show and each and every character.
I could go on all day about this show but all I can say is thank you to the writers, crew and most of all the actors. You have made something great and it keeps getting better all the time.
Eonflux chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I liked it. I could hear Kate's voice and emotion. Well done! (doesn't hurt that the episode in question is the one I'm watching at the moment!)
mary chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I was a virgin to the site...wow what a great first experience! I Googled to search the meaning of headstone engravings. Found this site...thank you!
V chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
YES! I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! I found myself trying to remember all the scenes that I was reading when I realized that it's all part of someone's imagination. The reason it was so real to me was because perhaps somewhere in my imagination I had thought of something similar; at least it wasn't hard for me to imagine all that I read.
Have you any more? )