Reviews for Spying is the Loneliest Profession
BelleDayNight chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
This was entertaining! I'm glad I was able to take the time to read the rest of it! I enjoyed the creativity of it all. Is Joe Fixit real? I didn't know there was a third personality to Hulk. Though, I don't know much about him. Just that he likes purple and ripped Wolverine in half!
belledaynight chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
I think you just wanted Natasha to stomp on her phone. ) Nice solution Mr. Stark! Aw, poor Loki...not too impressive eh? I guess bc he didn't have Sif to train him in this storyline! Ha!
belledaynight chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I'm glad Loki's punishment is what it is. It is fitting. Yay for plastic surgery and technology! I don't think Tony really killed anyone...right?
belledaynight chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
Rhodie gets to be an avenger! I'm glad Widow figured out it was a fake Barton beside her.
belledaynight chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Ugh, I really hate Loki now. So cruel! I hope Paul with AIM was legit!
belledaynight chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
I liked Loki's line about enjoying every moment of his narcissism that he doesn't suffer! Didn't Black Widow also date Collosus? I mostly follow Xmen comics. Though I am reading the new Black Widow series.
belledaynight chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Oh no! Not Clint's eyes! Maybe he'll get mechanical eyes like from Repo the Genetic Opera.
belledaynight chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I like Tony and Pepper - that was a cute interaction. Poor Clint. He's got good reason to be worried when Loki has set his sight on his girl!
belledaynight chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I forgot to mention my amusement at Loki tossing aside the Holy Grail as useless. I like the use of the Kree technology. Moonstone's powers are pretty cool. Not much liking the doctor's work ethics though!
belledaynight chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I liked your Thor appearance. I don't think he's a dumb, blond. However, he's not as clever as Loki. He is an athlete and a great battle strategist. I think the difference is he's straight forward and has to deal with too many deceptions and that makes him seem dumb.
belledaynight chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Favorite line when Barton says he'll shoot Loki more than once!
belledaynight chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Poor Clint, suffering through the ballet. My husband doesn't have to go to the ballet and opera with me, I usually go with a girl friend to those shows. Loki seems believable with his wanting to turn himself in due to great fears. He could have been mind controlled...but we know he wasn't!
belledaynight chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Ah! I've seen Moonstone fighting alongside the Cape, but I didn't know anything about her character's backstory. I'm liking the bit with the ballet. Nice that's how Tony made Natasha accepting of her promotion! Loki is crazy envious. I like how you use the Friggason in this story as in your more recent one.
belledaynight chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Oh...Evil Loki! Poor Natasha. Loki is fun, but I wouldn't want to face off against him. He's quite cruel in his creativity.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Poor Amora, Thor is all about dissing the Asgardian women eh? And once again Sif rejected Loki. Poor guy. He's probably got a complex going. His punishment sounded particularly terrible. I'm glad he escaped.