Reviews for Kingdom Hearts High School Remix
Your Little Ninja chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Oho! A date! Another one! Yay! Continue!
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I'm glad your back! You did a fantastic job! I just hate the girl, how dare she trip Hikari! But I can't wait for more! Keep it up!
punipunipon chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Hikari, I command you to stay with everyone and be happy! And Sora is so cute when all protective of Hikari! Update soon,no rush! :)
xoxo-vanilla chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
LOL at Sora's Reaction! he worrying about Hikari too much.
Keep Updating ne I can't wait for another chapter
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
This is a awesome chapter! I bet Leon's getting more protective about Iris, do to that video Vanitas put online, and is mad too, I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up!
punipunipon chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
NUUUUUUUUU! Hikari you must stay forever! Update soo,no rush!
NightfallXIII chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Wow, I can't believe even a girl locked up in a school wouldn't know what a mall was. Makes me question why the dad even took Hikari with him in the first place. Hikari has a whole lot to learn.
NightfallXIII chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
And so they meet.
Abyss of Ice chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Ne ne, I'm so curious...
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
You did a fantastic job with this story! I can't believe Vanitas put Iris and Hikari online, and Sora saw them and the look on his face priceless! I can't wait to know what will happen to them now! Keep it up!
Lobos506 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
XD I laught so hard this was really funny
Lobos506 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
:D Lots of ff charaters and great chap and in chap 9 when hikairi got hit man that what I called strong
xoxo-vanilla chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
it's a nice chapter! i can't wait for next chapter!
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
That was awesome chapter! And nice song choices by the way! I love the song you choose for Iris and Hikari. I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Secret? What secret? I wannnaaaa know!