Reviews for Gakuen Happy Time!
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
YES, OMG, I LOVE IT.
JadeCrispy chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Um… you know Prussia is the older brother right?
PokemonLuver151 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hahaha! AWESOME!
TrappedinNeverland chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Just for your sake, Matthew's last name is Williams, not Jones, but other than that it's good.
pastahero1780 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
What's up with the nicknames, bro? Not so awesome...

GilGil... D-DON'T CALL ME THAT!
(_;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I saw this commercial many times and throwing Hetalia into the mix was hilarious. It was hard to keep myself from laughing out loud... it was very late when I read this.

Anyway, I loved the humor in this and my favorite was when Roderich came into the room asking what they were doing and of course, they all said no. In the end, they all kept on partying even though Roderich can see them. XD

Until then,

Mrs. Fantasy
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
From the moment I saw that commercial I loved it. Good job making Austria the unfunny guy.

(Funny thing -if I ever wrote Israel-tan I planned on calling her Rebekah too! What are the odds, eh?)
storm3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Is Chapman an OC? 'Cuz if he is, I'm beginning to think you're someone at my school...this teacher here's called Mr. Chapman...horrible teacher. We call him "Mr. Crapman."
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was some party for the 50th fic.

My favorite scene was when Roderich enters and everyone stops partying. And, then he leaves. XD
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
O_O this was very…

…hilarious.

Ahaha, I can't really say anything else right now, I'm too stunned and trying not to bust a gut laughing. Well, story is faved, bye!