Reviews for Coming Home
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/22
This deserves a 100 reviews! Such a brilliant piece! Great combat and characterisation :)
wow
legolisa chapter 1 . 1/23
I. LOVE! This. Story. :)
P006 51 W14073 chapter 1 . 1/2
You did a great job! I loved it!
Your Friend Tiger chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Wow. I love the way it was written...
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome awesome awesome job live it
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
That was really intense, man! Even though you said it wasn't a deathfic, I was still scared for them the entire time!
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I'm so glad there was a happy ending :) I loved Tony, Clint, and Natasha in this and how hard they fought! Such a great fic :)
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Yay! they're alive! great story
mysteryc chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
just have one sentence for you: LOVED IT!
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Love how subtle you were with the clintasha!
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was really good.
impressed chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Holy crap! That was amazing! Now im goin to read everything you have ever written...
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This story is amazing!

You wrote all the characters really well, it's how'd I'd see them reacting to a situation like this one.

Whump, indeed lol
VioletBrock chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh. Wow! This was amazing!

My gosh, the odds against them in this story were almost impossible, and yet your brilliant and detailed writing made it believable and heart-pounding! I love their loyalty and sheer stubbornness; their silent dedication and teeth-gritting ability to fight past terrible injury. This story got right into the action and did not let up! So awesome!

I liked Thor's tracking abilities; the way you told this part of the story reminded me of Aragorn's tracking Merry and Pippin into Fangorn Forest in Lord of the Rings, piecing together what happened bit by bit and hope swelling as the tracks pointed to their survival. It was really well done!

Thank you for such a fantastic story! I am always thrilled to find Avengers fiction that is superbly written! Especially when it includes Clint and some whump! :)

Best wishes,