Reviews for Coming Home
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 8/30
That was so intense! Holy cats! The battle sequences, Thor's tracking, the emotions - all, just all of it! Well done!
Ravenna smith chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh my gosh it was amazing
mafiabro chapter 1 . 7/8
absolutely love this. brilliant.
CC chapter 1 . 5/21
LOVe THIS GREATTTTT
astrid22411 chapter 1 . 3/22
never give up never surrender!
Sayichi chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This story was wonderful. The pacing was great and I really loved the style that it was written in. It was great how we were brought along in each point of view. I look forward to reading more by you. XD
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Here's to your 100! Lovely story. Im taking time to write this so "good job"!
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Omg! I was in suspense the whole time reading that wonder what on earth was going to happen to them! Widow and hawk saving tony only for him to save them! Thor's thoughts! Steve's thoughts! (I which we had read the good doctors, Tony's and Clint's but never mind). It was amazing and I love the avengers looking after their own. I like ending! I think I could rave about how amazing this was forever!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Aww! I loved this! The writing was great, and I absolutely loved the dynamic between Clint and Natasha, you did that very very very well. And that's hard because they are the two that get the least amount of attention. So-you go! Well, I'm gonna go read some of your other works...see you soon! ;)
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
very powerful
Legoelf chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Hello here's a reveiw for you to cuddle. First off I loved it. The plot and everything especially how protective of Clint she was as he her family now. I also liked when Steve was remembering the war.
Secondly, at the begining you mentioned that Clint had gotten shot three times and then again later on. I was thinking that his injuries should have caused him to be the first unconscious due to blood loss... But anyways great fic
Famous4it chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This deserves a 100 reviews! Such a brilliant piece! Great combat and characterisation :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
wow
legolisa chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I. LOVE! This. Story. :)
AvengerOfFiction chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You did a great job! I loved it!