Reviews for Opening Their Eyes
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
No, thank you for writing this! Loved this cute one chapter peek at their morning after with pancakes!
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
THIS STORY! Oh gosh that was absolutely adorable! I should write fics drunk in the middle of the night, then maybe they would be as amazing as this one :)
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Drunk? Can't blame ya. Castle withdrawal is just too much sometimes.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Lol! Love how I read two fanfics are about pancakes the next day! Thanks! Love the story.
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was very sweet.

It was nice to see how you had Rick and Kate the morning after. They were still them but closer. I enjoyed how you had Rick make the pancakes for Kate and the shape he made them.

Rick's comment to Kate at the end summed everything up nicely.

Great job.
NutsAboutHarry chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Wonderfully succinct yet detailed all at the same time. I don't normally read below rated fics but I took a chance on this one and decided to jump in.

Wonderful!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Cute... but the couch? Really? After that episode, I never thought I'd read about a couch again, except if they were fighting, lol.
Copop chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
My first post-finale fic!

What I didn't get... did they sleep together on that couch? Meaning both ways...

Oh well, loved the pancake-making nonetheless ;)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh, the heart pancakes. How adorable. Love, love, love it!
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I just wanted any post-Always fic to keep me from falling into the stratosphere :) safe to say this was brilliantn :)
just wondering chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
why would you write a post-always story where kate sleeps on the couch?
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awesome!
willgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww, cute fluff! I loved it!
Chloeandalleysmom chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You win. You were the first one of the authors I follow to post a finally Fic and it was very sweet. Gotta go rewatch
louisafair chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr. Lovely to read the day after Always. Thanks for the gift.