Reviews for Days After
Lauraeffingiero chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I'm starting to get worried here! Was Landen promised to that awful princess?! Dang, this is stressful! I don't get why everyone is so grumpy at Lynn either, because they were the ones to have her as a female squire in the first place... Poor Dragon :( I hope this gets resolved soon! Please update and please a longer chapter because the suspense is killing me! (Also excited for Jane's love letters!) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
please continue I like your story now I want read more.
Lauraeffingiero chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Oh, stuff is going to hit the fan when Landen and Lynn see each other again... Dang... I'm excited for the next chapter! I predict romance drama and something dramatic with Dragon! And I am SO EXCITED for Jane's love letters, that'll be awesome. Thank you for your story and please update soon!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is a good story, but I admit I don't know much about the characters, so it is a bit confusing. LOL It's such a good fantasy, why don't you consider publishing it instead (minus the Jane and the Dragon bits)? Man it could be such a good stand-alone story!
LizzyKat2 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
awwww you used my idea! and of course i loved the chapter like always!
LizzyKat2 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
you know, i read all of days and ways just to read this story, and it was worth it! if possible, could you maybe do some more back story on jane the lady knight? like on her love life? maybe you could mirror lynns story to janes. like how theres jane/gunther, and jane\jester? lynn\landen and lynn/kipp. its just an idea
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Glad to see you're continuing with this cast of characters! Judging by all the jumping around from place to place in this chapter, looks like this plot is going to be just as convoluted as the last, hahah. I'm quite interested so far! Just one suggestion though - when you're reintroducing old characters from your last story it might be helpful to give a few more hints about who they were. It took me a while to remember who Chester was upon reading this, so it's might make it more clear to the readers to give more details rather than just dropping names. Although I guess this advice is really only applicable to this one chapter, since you've already reintroduced all the old characters at this point. But I guess if you ever have time to update this chapter that'd be a good thing to fix up. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the story, and I hope you find time to update soon!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Ah, I'm excited! It's already off to a good start! I see some drama with Lynn and the Duke coming soon? Also Kurt will possibly become very jealous of Landen? (What a dummy. Marrying a stinky princess.) Anyways, love the updates, and please pleeeeeease have more soon! (Hmm... Lynn isn't exactly the first female squire... so, why is everyone so grumpy?)
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WELL, GOOD. I thought it was just terrible to leave the ending like that! I mean, obviously no one likes the princess (especially not Landen!) and he's in love with Lynn (and Lynn and Landen is just the cutest name combo, you can't have them not end up together!). So anyways, I'm hoping this will be another long fic, with a lot of good romance and love confessions, some sappy drama, and A HAPPY ENDING THIS TIME. Also don't let Lynn end up with that healer guy from Dellour, because even though he turned out much less of a prick that I first imagined, he's still NOT LANDEN.
PLEASE update soon, I need more! (As always, great writing, and I love how you branch out from the set 'guidelines' everyone else follows for JatD!)
W e I r d o m e chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Can I say squee? :) More, more, more! I love youuu!
Sunset-Sweetness chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh yay, new sequel. New reader here (I read your last story yesterday in a day. Took me about 4 hours.) Really really great story, has many plot twists and everything. Not your usual "and then they married and lived happily ever after." I like tiny thing that bugged me a little though, was not enough sword usage scenes from Lynn and Laden. They are both squires, and have had enough sword practice. It kinda surprised me that they never really used a sword during the war. If you can include a bit more of that, it would be perfect.

This sequel is wonderful! Off to a really great start, I can't wait to see what happens with Landen and also did a great job in portraying how annoying the princess is. I don't like .

I have a couple of old is Landen, Lynn, and the princess? I think you said that Landen was 19 years old, but what about Lynn and the princess?Also, when do you update?Do you update at random, or a certain day of the week?Just want to know.

Overall great story! Please update soon!