Reviews for Camp Fire Secrets
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Thanks for sharing.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yes, please, I would like that, too ;}

It gave me chills when Jasper turned campfire-mallows into ballparks...grabbing Edward, in front of their friends. Kissing him...hard, then, calling him...boyfriend. Take THAT, Mikey!

Camp Fire Secrets...are now...outted ;}
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was so cute. I really liked it.
loveislove1234 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww!
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
WOOOOO
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awwwww, that was cute.
odiejae chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
jill, this was fantastic! you know how much i love a jasper who takes care of his boy! :D but it took him a while to realize it, huh? jasper was just so sweet, always sticking up for edward even before he realized he loved him. and i love how emmett came around and started treating edward like he deserved to be treated. but you know my favorite part was the toy play! wow, you did an absolutely fabulous job! and damn it was hot!

and major kudos to jasper for putting it all out there in front of mike. they should be very proud of their relationship!

jodie xox
Twi'd N True chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very sweet & hot. I loved it!
eliza41 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story. Really loved jasper in this one.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great story. A very protective jasper finally comes to his senses and realises he loves Edward, aww very sweet. Thks for sharing, Debbie
sunystone chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Jill, I fell in love with these boys! I felt so bad for Edward, being picked on all these years by those douches. Glad he had Jasper as his best friend all these years. Happy Emmett stopped being an idiot and was okay with J&E being together. Loved Jasper coming to the realisation that he's gay, and the sweet kisses he and Edward shared in the tent made me swoon. Jasper faking the injury so he could spend more time with Edward warmed my heart, and the hotness that transpired in the tent with the dildo was smokin' ;) And I'm so glad Jasper got Mike to shut the fuck up at the end.

Brilliant story Jill, I floved it!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awe... So sweet!
KMK123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I can say it all in 3 words - This. Was. Awesome!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Jasper is still so knew to this, being gay and all. I must say, he came out of the closet pretty quickly which, I am obviously happy about :) He is the no bullsh1t, tell it like it is kinda guy. I know you posted this as a one shot but... I hope maybe, one day, you'll write one more chapter where Ed teaches Jas how to really make love to him. This was great!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 5/13/2012