Reviews for Serenade
I loved it
zevietakesthecake chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw that was soo cute :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
AMAZING! I loved this so much!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Haha loved it!
SupButterCup chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was soooooooo good! I love it! I can tell you worked really hard on it and it shows! That was fantastic.
imafishbloopbloop chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Adorable! Love it! :)
thenameiselisa chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
If that actually happens in Love Song I will die. granted, if anything Zevie related happens anywhere I will die. Because they will be the death of me.

It was really sweet and cute and I loved the part with the fangirls. That was hilarious and perfect.

You have a way of writing Zevie that no one else on this archive seems to be able to do. You bring out the best and worst in both of them all while keeping their normal personalities up. I love how your stories aren't just "I think I omg!love Zander omg!" if you know what I mean. Ots always discovering feelings in the cutest way possible rather than suddenly realizing it. And I like that because that actually happens in real life. It makes sense. :)

This was probably enough to keep me from going to crazy until Love Sing airs. Probably. I just really need that episode. *sigh*

Keep writing, you're amazing! :)
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! Very cute!
misskikimarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awww! This is so cute! You should write more Zevie, you're REALLY good at it! :3
ZevieObsessed2012 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Fangirling over here! This should NOT be the end! I loved it(: (: (: NO NO NO END. NOT YET! Lol *fangirling dying!* xD