Reviews for In The Name of Life
Three years later, a craving reader discovers when this was last updated... And the reader's heart breaks a little knowing it will still not be updated in a long while...
N.Jayne chapter 23 . 3/15/2016
Please update soon!
JustWastingThyme chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Loved this story! Loved the character direction you took Sakura in!Thank you for writing : )
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
the begining of chapter 5 makes know sence. it breaks the flow of the narrative.
xFlipJamsx chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
please continue updating the story i really want to know what happens
baby94flower chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
Your story.. omg.. I can't.. NaruSaku bonds.. they love each other like family.. and SasuSaku.. I can't.. your story is amazing. Especially the chapter where you used the OVA. I literally squealed.
nicethief chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
300th review! OK anyways- I love this story, the transisions are wonderful and its just generally well written
Waterlilly1688 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Sasuke is a poopstick! At least in this chapter. Congrats to you by the way you have done an excellent job maintaining character
anon chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god... this is an amazing story and I'm honestly so glad I decided to read it. It's currently 8:25 am and I pulled an all nightee reading it, and I regret nothing. Your writing is so beautiful and jansgghsbshbdbensbs this is now my favorite fic!
Bsmiles123 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Good chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the awesome work.
els1324 chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Aww, I don't want them to split up! I want them to go to the war together and kick some ass! ...Okay, perhaps that's totally unrealistic, but still!

-So have you finished the manga now?! Eh eh eh! Were you satisfied with how it ended?
els1324 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

...All right. I forgive you. Because of that last line. Hehe

I'm getting closer to the last chapter you updated, I don't want that chapter to end with a cliffhanger! D:
els1324 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
YOU MOTHER TRUCKER! ...I fucking ship C and Sakura now, BECAUSE OF YOU BY THE WAY, AND THEN YOU KILL HIM.

Gaaaaaaaaaaah. I freaking shed a tear over him! And I had to freaking look him up on Google when you first mentioned him cause I didn't remember him! Haha, god damn it you got me!

I'm gonna have to go see if there are any fanfics for the two of them later. After I finish what you have of this story so far. ;)

JUST KNOW YOU'D BETTER MAKE IT UP TO ME LATER WITH LOTS OF SASUSAKU LOVE!
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Amazing as always! Update soon
Amysteriouslondoner chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
This chapter was breathtaking. I wanted Sasuke to catch her and ask her to stay so badly. But obviously, that was impossible given the circumstances. The complexity of Sasuke & Sakura's relationship is SO in character. Even more so if we take into account the current of The Manga reaching its end. You manage to show that, despite everything that happened, Sasuke & Sakura's bond still prevail. The heart wants what the heart wants, right ? ;) Not only this strory is well written but you also have a perfect understanding of each character'psychology. It just feels so canon to me ! Thank you for providing us such good quality writing ! :)