Reviews for In The Name of Life
Star Bus chapter 23 . 2/10
300th review! OK anyways- I love this story, the transisions are wonderful and its just generally well written
Waterlilly1688 chapter 8 . 1/22
Sasuke is a poopstick! At least in this chapter. Congrats to you by the way you have done an excellent job maintaining character
anon chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god... this is an amazing story and I'm honestly so glad I decided to read it. It's currently 8:25 am and I pulled an all nightee reading it, and I regret nothing. Your writing is so beautiful and jansgghsbshbdbensbs this is now my favorite fic!
Bliss123 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Good chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the awesome work.
els1324 chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Aww, I don't want them to split up! I want them to go to the war together and kick some ass! ...Okay, perhaps that's totally unrealistic, but still!

-So have you finished the manga now?! Eh eh eh! Were you satisfied with how it ended?
els1324 chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

...All right. I forgive you. Because of that last line. Hehe

I'm getting closer to the last chapter you updated, I don't want that chapter to end with a cliffhanger! D:
els1324 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
YOU MOTHER TRUCKER! ...I fucking ship C and Sakura now, BECAUSE OF YOU BY THE WAY, AND THEN YOU KILL HIM.

Gaaaaaaaaaaah. I freaking shed a tear over him! And I had to freaking look him up on Google when you first mentioned him cause I didn't remember him! Haha, god damn it you got me!

I'm gonna have to go see if there are any fanfics for the two of them later. After I finish what you have of this story so far. ;)

JUST KNOW YOU'D BETTER MAKE IT UP TO ME LATER WITH LOTS OF SASUSAKU LOVE!
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Amazing as always! Update soon
Amysteriouslondoner chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
This chapter was breathtaking. I wanted Sasuke to catch her and ask her to stay so badly. But obviously, that was impossible given the circumstances. The complexity of Sasuke & Sakura's relationship is SO in character. Even more so if we take into account the current of The Manga reaching its end. You manage to show that, despite everything that happened, Sasuke & Sakura's bond still prevail. The heart wants what the heart wants, right ? ;) Not only this strory is well written but you also have a perfect understanding of each character'psychology. It just feels so canon to me ! Thank you for providing us such good quality writing ! :)
Rosebunse chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
It's so weird that it's ending...
skylaa555 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Kyaaaa!
I love the chapter!
Update as soon as you can!
And yeah i am BEYOND devastatef Naruto is ending :(
pink-strawberries chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Great chapter! The ending scene was so poignant!
Rosebunse chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
I loved it! Something different for a change.
kelpiejh chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Epic. That's all I can say.
SilentSambo88 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
I honestly can't think of anything I would suggest for filler fluff chapters. All I can really do is advise you to look over any outlines and storyboard files you have, and maybe try to find a fic on this site which inspires you.