Reviews for In The Name of Life
yoitscho chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Okay as much ask I'm enjoying this fanfic, I do not see the point of having romance as one of the genre because it's currently not there (with sasusaku at least). But the main characters are sasusaku, so I'm kind of confused as to how the romance is applied to them because I just don't see it so far. Unless, you're going to add it later on.
Kaylathebookthief chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I don't really see how this is a SasuSaku story if Sasuke tortures Sakura and only wants to use her, honestly...I understand that he is mentally ill/unstable right now but I don't really see this as a pro SS story.
flowerslut chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I just read this whole thing in one sitting. And all I can say is WOW!
Such an amazing story with such great character development. I like how you didn't just take Sasuke and *poof* turn him into a good guy, and I love the way you've developed Naruto and Hinata's relationship.
This may be one of my all-time favorite stories now! Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
AfterLyfe chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Why you not post more:/ I want to know what happens!
NekoCiel99 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Awesomeness I am so hooked on this story. Sasusaku forever! :P I am weird like that :D
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
I just came across this fanfic and I have to say that this story is very unique. The way you show the emotions is purely amazing. You must know that this story is very addicting. It not only contains drama and adventure but also romance which is beautifully described in your fanfic. I really love the details of the story as well as the NaruHina and SasuSaku moments. Update soon!
BlueFairy10 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
This chapter was really worth the wait! :) ( I'm sorry if I've said this before but I just think it is so true that these chapters are worth the wait) I liked it even though I was mostly looking forward to seeing Sasuke and Sakura, this was interesting too!

Again I really like how your setting this chapter up especially with the official meeting between Naruto and Karin at the end there, SO much more interesting (not to mention logical) than how Kishi put her back into the story that's for sure! I was so mad that week and had completely lost respect for Karin as a character! I mean the guy just literally stabbed you in the back and betrayed you and yet you still follow him not to mention still fangirling all over him (and I know how he tried to do the same thing to Sakura twice but at least the next time she saw him her reaction to his return was questioning and a bit more logical than Karin's reaction to him).

I really liked Naruto's reaction at finding out that their was another member of his mother's clan that's still alive it was really touching to read and I do hope that Kishi finds a way for Karin and Naruto to meet again but chances of that happening in the manga right now are slim to none unfortunately but I think you pulled it off perfectly! However their was one question I had in mind as I was reading this part here's the quote for it: "Naruto let out a sob, not being able to contain his overwhelming emotions. This day had probably turned into the most drastic he had experienced in a while. He felt beat, and the sun was still up. Naruto had started this day without a family, and he had ended it with two blood relatives." I was wondering who is the other blood relative that he found out about? Is he referring to Nagato or Tsunade? (because she mentioned that Karin was related to Naruto's mother and her grandmother). It would be really great if you can clear that up for me.

Another moment that I liked was Naruto's interaction with Tsunade, it shows how much she really cares for him and then their was that moment she sent Hinata into the room to get him to calm down. Just goes to show that even Tsunade knows about their developing relationship lol!

Oh wow! I'm sorry for sending you an essay of a review lol! Your story is just so good I can't help but having a lot to talk about after I read a chapter! Well, hope that you update soon and have a great summer! :D
A Midsummer chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Your own characterization of Sasuke is really top notch. Complicated and messed up with a one track mind. It amuses and frustrates me how accurate your portrayal of him from what I could pick up from his apathy from canon.

Sasuke, you little shit.

I love how totally oblivious he is from the significance of his nightmares, that endearing jackass. It exasperates and annoys me despite the wry humor I find in the situation. Silly sauce, didn't you already stated it yourself back then? "I don't want to lose my precious people once again". What would it take for you to realize it hadn't changed? That the bonds you tried to break still clung to you? That this is the reason why you couldn't bring yourself to kill Naruto?

Hmph. I won't take 'on a whim' for an answer, you stupid boy.

Even if I did approve of you finally taking Sakura with you. *wink*

Anyway...

Itachi, Itachi. I'm loving the parallels from canon. I also like the established connection the two brothers had with their exchanged eyes. And how Itachi had left his beloved brother to the two people most capable of saving him. I really liked that Sakura learned the truth from the best source aside from Sasuke. She needed to learn the truth just like Naruto had.

I kind of feel sorry for C though even if Sakura needed to truly understand the pain of losing a loved one. But you made his death honorable so I shouldn't feel pity. He was content with the knowledge of serving his duty as a loyal shinobi and protecting his one of his important people.

"I'm part of Team 7 too you know" I'm glad Sai is there too. Most authors tend to dismiss his presence and existence.
Angelheart17 chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Yay, an update! Thank you!
I hope more NaruHina interaction is in the future!
Hurry up with the next chapter!
Loteva chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Finally! I really missed this story!

That was a very good chapter, I love how you describe Naruto's emotions. It's a bit funny that he compares Tsunade and Raikage to his parents. I hope he will get along with Karin. I see her as a rather jaded person, what with serving Orochimaru and all that happened to her.
Rosebunse chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Lol you started this at a good point :)
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Well, I'm glad that happened (naruto&karin thing). I wonder if Kabuto is going to use edo-tensei on C? Well, I'm glad you updated!
Rose Tiger chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
This should be fun.
SS Krew chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I know this is a Sasuke-Sakura fic but gotta say I'm really loving the Hinata-Naruto stuff in chap 1! Gonna continue reading now, thanks for this xD
KureaRinyu37furansu chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
S'cuse me for my retard, i'm so sssooorrrryyyy! This chapter was really nice, it was well built, and the end was really... perfect. The character of Sasuke is next to original's one and Sakura's was more mature. They are together, finally, but not lovers... yet. They have to collaborate each other, but... I LOVE IT! I think it's this fact which give credibity to your story.
I can't wait the next update
Bye honey