Reviews for Daughter Distraught
BellatrixLestrangeBC chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I quite like this! I hope you continue :)
Ivykinz888 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Update soon? :) Pleasssee.
Ivykinz888 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love your story! I can't wait to see what happens
Malafemmina chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I usually don't read stories about Voldemort having a family, but I might have to make an exception here. I like that you gave him an office. That kind of attention to detail sets writers apart, because if you think about it, where WOULD an evil wizard conduct his villainy if not in a home office?

Keep up the good work.
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A pretty good way to start. You establish enough that the reader is able to understand how Lucia is related to the other characters, but also leave some things unexplained to give the audience an incentive to read on.

Watch your grammar though. This could do with a few more commas in places and there are a couple of occasions where you forget to start names with capital letters. Also start a new paragraph when a new character is speaking.

Still a pretty interesting start. The bit with Lucia apparating could do with a bit more of an explanation since you can't apparate inside Hogwarts, but I like how you've shown there's hostility between Lucia and her father rather than having him be unrealistically nice to her.