Reviews for Things Are Never What They Seem
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 3/8
The last line is so innocent :) Olease write more?
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Are you going to update anytime soon? Becouse this ismarvoulous!
Analanat chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Please update!
hotxhotguy chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
make John a wizard please. ...
64teeth chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
interesting idea for a story :) I hope to see more soon :D
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
UGH, you simply must continue! I love heavily plot-driven fics, who doesn't? This is fabulous, the pacing is exciting, and the dialogue is SPOT ON. Please continue!

Also, my vote is for John to be a squib, or something non-magical but aware.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
LOL! I'm not sure if you should make John a wizard, maybe a magical creature, but can Sherlock at least tell him the truth and if he is a wizard, then can Sherlock tell him that he's not his son. And one question: How could Sherlock have a son? I though he was gay. I'm actually currently watching Sherlock (on another tab) and I clearly remember him telling John that he as gay and had no interest in women in the café they went to. Sorry. Me and my big mouth. Though, I can't wait for your next update!
sweetsteph101 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Please Update soon! This is such a fun little story and I'm dying to know what happens next.:)
HawthornShadow chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I really like this story and can't wait to see where you take it next given all the twists so far. Personally, I think you should make John a muggle-turned-werewolf.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is excellent. I can't wait to see how it'll progress. Will John comment or dismiss the change in Harry's appearance? Hmm..
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
What the actual what? I really did not see that coming! Hahah!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aw! Oh dear!
Lover of Emotions chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
that is good. update soon please.
kizunakat chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Please please please update sometime soon! Love it so far.
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I really like this story and hope you will continue it. I can't wait to read more.