Reviews for Dead Frightening
VampWolf92 chapter 1 . 4/27
NICE
KMSkars88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
very good. I hope you continue.
ElvenVamp chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Interesting. Please continue...
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Well I'm curious! I missed it the first time around, but I want to see where it goes, and how her relationship with him will change. She will definitely be able to have the power over him after this treatment of her I assume, and she already seems tough which is awesome. Update soon ;)
anonymouscsifan chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I do hope you continue, I'd really like to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Who cares about Sookie and Victoria. I thought this was Eric/OC love interest story?
LinSog93 chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Oh God, I was so happy when I saw this update in my mail this morning. Usually I stop following stories who don’t update quickly enough, but this is too good to let go! I am just as eager as Trish to get to know the truth... Please update soon!
Ericsfae chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. I love the mystery of Trish's lineage. I'm glad she finally now knows she's a gypsy. I'm still curious about her lineage and what she did to anger Eric. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. Honestly I'm hooked and intrigued. Thank you again! :)
LinSog93 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I really love this story! I am excited to finally learn more about their background together and why Eric is so mad. Please update again fast!
skycord1990 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Please update soon!
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
well it just keeps getting me more interested to see whats next.. update :)
LinSog93 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Oh, I am so excited to learn more! Thank you so much for updating so fast as you do! :D
LinSog93 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I really hate and love the fact that you keep holding us on the bench! I want to know what she is, and what she has done to get Eric this angry, and I want to know now! He he *sighting while smiling*
I wonder if she is going to meet Godric and if he is going to behave the same way as Eric? Please update soon :)
LinSog93 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Thanks for the update! I really don’t care if the chapters is long or short, just as you hurry update them, he he.
LinSog93 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Wow, I never thought you were going to keep writing this, but I was really glad when I found out you would! This story is just amazing and scary at the same time! I am really curious to know more about their past and what Trish have done to deserve this severe and horrible treatment and promising of death.

I would be nervous of how nice Eric was acting at the end of this chapter.. I hope you are not switching his attitude completely because that would be weird... He can't cut her open with a knife and then next treat her good? However, if that is the case I am really hoping Trish will not fall in love with him or forgive him for everything he has done so easily (no matter what their past may be)! Oh, this was a long review... Please don't make us wait for the next update for far to long!