Reviews for Chaos Rising
TheBronzeLine chapter 4 . 1/8
Eh, the premise feels weak as a few stacked papers. But it's interesting.
TheBronzeLine chapter 2 . 1/8
...wat
TheBronzeLine chapter 1 . 1/8
Hehehehehehehemuahahahahahaha!
clown2107 chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
Hello, are you there? I say it because you have a very interesting story and I already want Rukia and Harribel to join Ichigo.
I wonder what powers will receive Rukia and Harribel once they join Ichigo and what will be the role of her sisters in this story.
Hichigo king vasto lorde chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
HELLO THERE I JUST WANTED TO SAY NICE STORY IT'S REALLY GREAT AND I KNOW THIS WAS MADE 5YRS AGO OR WHATEVER I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN ADD MORE CHAPTERS TO ILL GIVE YOU IDEAS AND STUFF TO HELP YOU SO YEA...WILL ANYWAY BYE-BYE SEDOR-SAN SEE YA AROUND!
reptoholic chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
hell yeah
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Hope he doesn't revert
Revanchist21 chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
This story is very innovative and detailed and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon since this story is getting good. Keep up the good work man!
TheOnlyKing chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
How dare you refuse to update in over 5 years? You should be ashamed of yourself! Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a truly Evil Ichigo fic in this website!? I think I've only ever seen about 10, maybe even less...
netherhunter75 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
you should continue
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Nice awesome
Nice
Joseph20000 chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
It was amazing loved it so much
Could you please finish it I want to know how it ends I love bleach and I love the fact that the protagonist is the antagonist I am a huge fan of your writing and asking you to finish it
Hope that you saw this honest review