Reviews for Chaos Rising
TheOnlyKing chapter 5 . 4/1
How dare you refuse to update in over 5 years? You should be ashamed of yourself! Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a truly Evil Ichigo fic in this website!? I think I've only ever seen about 10, maybe even less...
netherhunter75 chapter 5 . 1/3
you should continue
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Nice awesome
Nice
Joseph20000 chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
It was amazing loved it so much
Could you please finish it I want to know how it ends I love bleach and I love the fact that the protagonist is the antagonist I am a huge fan of your writing and asking you to finish it
Hope that you saw this honest review
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
It's truly a shame that you won't continue this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I don't suppose you'll ever continue this wonderful story?
rob chapter 5 . 4/6/2016
why did u stop this story i am loving it so far please continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
I like the Idea of an Evil Ichigo but even if ever became a Cruel person with no remorse he would never harm those two. I just simply can't Imagine that happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
To be honest I don't think you needed that long of a 4 stars.
BRUUUUUUUHHH chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
ICHIGO IS PULLING A LELOUCH HERE, GET IT? SAME VOICE ACTOR.
joshua chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
It's an amazing story, as I've always been a fan of anime characters going evil and killing off everyone they used to love. But, maybe yhwach could make an appearance. And I also don't like the idea of making tatsuki his love interest, evil orihime , evil rukia and evil yoruichi would have been cooler also ulquiorra would make an ideal hero though I'd prefer Ichigo not dying just yet. And please find a way to change the love interest or to make him even more evil, you could give him a harem. And please kill off a few more annoying characters like sui-feng, mashiro and kensei. Please I really love this fic so please don't kill off rukia, orihime or yoruichi. Great story dude, keep it up.
AbelofBlaze chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Wow this story is inventive well thought out and creative I like it nice fight scenes too. Your creative man keep it up and thank you
y chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
When are you going to update? I love the story until now, you're doing a great work so please update soon ēwê
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I wonder how Yhwach is gon' react to this xD please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Monkeys like these *smh* never finish anything in life, hence the incomplete fanfic