Reviews for Chaos Rising
It's truly a shame that you won't continue this story.
I don't suppose you'll ever continue this wonderful story?
rob chapter 5 . 4/6
why did u stop this story i am loving it so far please continue this story
I like the Idea of an Evil Ichigo but even if ever became a Cruel person with no remorse he would never harm those two. I just simply can't Imagine that happening.
To be honest I don't think you needed that long of a 4 stars.
BRUUUUUUUHHH chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
ICHIGO IS PULLING A LELOUCH HERE, GET IT? SAME VOICE ACTOR.
joshua chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
It's an amazing story, as I've always been a fan of anime characters going evil and killing off everyone they used to love. But, maybe yhwach could make an appearance. And I also don't like the idea of making tatsuki his love interest, evil orihime , evil rukia and evil yoruichi would have been cooler also ulquiorra would make an ideal hero though I'd prefer Ichigo not dying just yet. And please find a way to change the love interest or to make him even more evil, you could give him a harem. And please kill off a few more annoying characters like sui-feng, mashiro and kensei. Please I really love this fic so please don't kill off rukia, orihime or yoruichi. Great story dude, keep it up.
AbelofBlaze chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Wow this story is inventive well thought out and creative I like it nice fight scenes too. Your creative man keep it up and thank you
y chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
When are you going to update? I love the story until now, you're doing a great work so please update soon ēwê
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I wonder how Yhwach is gon' react to this xD please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Monkeys like these *smh* never finish anything in life, hence the incomplete fanfic
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Intriguing
miko-kunlol12 chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
and next chapter?
Diggin chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Interesting, please comeback and update don't just let this die off. I have a few issues but they aren't important compared to the flow of the story and so onwards!
kyoko chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Where the hell is rukia?! Why isn't she making an appearance just as much as well..tatsuki..not to mention her name is in the tag..but where is she? Why isn't she interacted with ichigo yet..please continue..the idea is really interesting..evil ichigo