Reviews for Betwixt and Between Parallels
I Love Kittens too chapter 16 . 4/14
Mikey and Raph are to be fine. But the lives of the siblings has changed forever. I hope there is a happy ending.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 16 . 4/13
Yay everyone survived though they might not be the same, I'm curious as to see how Mikey is and if both Raph and Mikey are at all any different. So woohoo no killing in this chapter haha and a happy ending yes! can't wait for the next chapter!
tmntlover2013 chapter 16 . 4/13
Again great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 15 . 4/5
So yeah I read this too and my what a interesting story! I have thought about doing a story slightly similar to this but yet not quite the same funny it was a TMNT and a Naruto fic i wanted to do this with but decided not to at the moment.

So to the story this very interesting like I said before, though i had to read this one more slowly and thoroughly to make sure I wasn't confused, but it was great and awesome like always and YET again woman! You take ONE chapter and wack off EVERYONE! You need a reward or a golden metal of something because you have a talent and addiction to killing your characters lol

So I'll be anxiously awaiting for this story as well!
tmntlover2013 chapter 15 . 3/31
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you can thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 3/31
Oh no! Poor Raph and Mikey. They need to be alive.

Update soon.
helfyrephoenix chapter 14 . 3/14
All I can say is, OMG! :(
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 3/10
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you can thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 14 . 3/9
Gosh! That Donatello is dead, but I hope the real Donnie is still alive.

Update soon
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 3/9
Dooooooonnniiiiiieeee!

Is it horrible of me to look forward to the Shredder breaking Leo? XD

I also loved the comparison of magic working differently like trying to take an American plug to an outlet overseas and trying to plug it in. That was just such a perfect and clear way to set up the 'rules' you're writing within!
I Love Kittens too chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
I hope they found that Shredder so their brother could be free and then letting go Nightmare and her Donatello.
mela989898 chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
So Raph is now bound to kitten and has some dark Donny behavior hmmm. Well don't keep me waiting long i got know how the show down with the shredder goes so update soon i need to know what happens next.
SleepingSeeker chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Ooo! What happened to their Shredder was so chilling, just excellent! The explanations are great in this chapter, everything is pretty clear to me.

And Leo, that stubborn prince, he's adorable in this chapter...hmmm, have I mentioned that I LOVE the way you write Leo? XD maybe I have...just a few times! Can't wait for more!
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
I hope it is possible to snatch this dimension Donny's body from the Shredder. I wish they find that Shredder on time.

Update soon!
mela989898 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Loving It but you know that, so shredder has Donnie's body hmm and nightmare does not have all her power in Kittens body I can't wait to read what happens next.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »