Reviews for Betwixt and Between Parallels
I Love Kittens too chapter 17 . 10/6
Wow! I hope everything ends well for the boys.
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 17 . 9/13
Oh my god where is the last chapter? Now normally i despise OCs and AUs but yours... yours has pulled me in and won't let go! So please finish this story so i don't feel like poor Donnie did and go completely insane. Pretty please?
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 17 . 8/25 idk about anyone else but imma have to make a list of Lovers for Nightmare and Katherine. It's like every Other World she loved someone powerful yet not from that World yet she knows hahah I'm going on a loop here haha I think you might need a side chapter to summarize what the heck and who the heck goes where lol right now I feel like I'm in the Betwixt and Between lol

I can't wait for the next chapter.
RelaxedReady chapter 17 . 8/24
Thank you for updating I both love and hate Raph being so c
tmntlover2013 chapter 17 . 8/24
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 16 . 4/14
Mikey and Raph are to be fine. But the lives of the siblings has changed forever. I hope there is a happy ending.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 16 . 4/13
Yay everyone survived though they might not be the same, I'm curious as to see how Mikey is and if both Raph and Mikey are at all any different. So woohoo no killing in this chapter haha and a happy ending yes! can't wait for the next chapter!
tmntlover2013 chapter 16 . 4/13
Again great job on the chapter please update soon thanks.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 15 . 4/5
So yeah I read this too and my what a interesting story! I have thought about doing a story slightly similar to this but yet not quite the same funny it was a TMNT and a Naruto fic i wanted to do this with but decided not to at the moment.

So to the story this very interesting like I said before, though i had to read this one more slowly and thoroughly to make sure I wasn't confused, but it was great and awesome like always and YET again woman! You take ONE chapter and wack off EVERYONE! You need a reward or a golden metal of something because you have a talent and addiction to killing your characters lol

So I'll be anxiously awaiting for this story as well!
tmntlover2013 chapter 15 . 3/31
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you can thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 3/31
Oh no! Poor Raph and Mikey. They need to be alive.

Update soon.
helfyrephoenix chapter 14 . 3/14
All I can say is, OMG! :(
tmntlover2013 chapter 14 . 3/10
Great job on the chapter please update as soon as you can thanks.
I Love Kittens too chapter 14 . 3/9
Gosh! That Donatello is dead, but I hope the real Donnie is still alive.

Update soon
SleepingSeeker chapter 14 . 3/9

Is it horrible of me to look forward to the Shredder breaking Leo? XD

I also loved the comparison of magic working differently like trying to take an American plug to an outlet overseas and trying to plug it in. That was just such a perfect and clear way to set up the 'rules' you're writing within!