Reviews for Still Here
harpomarx chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
There was another aspect of this that bothered me, which is that it never seemed to have dawned on Wilson that he was putting House in a precarious legal situation - if anything had happened, House would probably have gotten hauled back to prison. And yet he did it anyway. For Wilson.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love Noble Chase...the one that understands House and is actually a younger version of House. All along DS and company tried to make us believe that Foreman was 'House-Lite'...what a bunch of crap. Foreman was always EXACTLY what he believed House to be. He never took the time to see who House really was (like Chase and Cameron did), instead he judged and pronounced sentences. Chase was always more like House...just give Chase PAIN and he would be House...
Great story.

BSB
Sapphire09 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this! thank you so much for writing this :)
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cute. I like Chase being the voice of reason.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Beautiful. I am in awe of your writing.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Excellent. I don't know what else to say. It would be a deep joy if we got anything approximating this outcome in the canon storyline, but I guess it should go without saying that we probably won't. But at least we have this story. Thanks.
Raylenth chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Lovely story. I haven't seen the episodes yet but have been following the spoilers so I hope it does essentially end up like this.

Thanks for posting it.
hoppingpen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I agree... at some point this episode speaks for itself, and when it doesn't, I rely on your words to help it along. So glad you wrote a story about this line... please continue. I think it's one of the greatest story lines to come out of Season 8 and I wouldn't credit any other writer than you the responsibility of keeping it going...
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It still hurts too much. Just thank you.