Reviews for Villains
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
His name isn't Dean; it's Jonathan Good.
OneSmartBoochi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent work!

"I'll be seeing you, Sunshine." - Perfect line!

The behaviors, lines, mannerisms, all in sync! Loved every bit of it!
ghost-wiring chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story! I think you portrayed both men well in this fic. I would love to read more from you!
tamanga chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was great, been waiting for someone to write them, i fear this is the closest im gonna get to anyone slashing them, so this was awesome!
phoenix360 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was great fun to read! You got both so amazingly well in character and really got the emotion through! I'd love it if you wrote more fics with both characters, together or by themselves. :)
Kate chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was just...great. I have been wanting to see these two together for a very long time now. You captured both of their characters perfectly, which is a hard feat. They are perfect. Can I ask for more haha?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is probably the first story I've been excited about in ages. Not that any of the others anyone has wrote have been bad, but I've been on such a MASSIVE Jon Moxley kick that I squeed when this appeared in my mailbox.

I think you handled Dean/Jon really well. He's unstable, totally up your alley, so I didn't think you'd have a problem with him at all. He's actually very forthcoming about his childhood (he dedicates a lot of his promos to his crackwhore mother, the shit neighborhood he grew up in, etc.) so you might find those fun to watch- he's probably the closest character in wrestling to your James, although Caroline is WAY more evil than a crackwhore can ever lay claim to.

But this is also a very good look into Regal, a man who knows he's looking at his demise. Gosh, I love it. I also love the fact that they didn't do a thing. I think sex or something of the sort will spoil the complex relationship they have. And that would be a shame.

Great work, as always