Reviews for A fire
SiriusMarauderFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This was a refreshing take on Sevmione. It's so hard to find a good post-war fic of them. I loved seeing Severus' concern for her, even though he was still his usual, snippy self.

I would've liked to have seen how the fiendfyre got started in the first place, because that doesn't seem like a common thing that would just accidentally happen one day. Otherwise great job! I look forward to reading the other chapters. :)
jensteed chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Lovely story, so sad and sweet :)
Coolnetta chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Awe how sad :(
neverest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
awww...wow...:'o(
Angelwells chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Cool ending to the story :) thanks for sharing it with us :)

Angel :)
Twihardtothecore chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Wow this is really good. Please keep on uploading.
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awwwww please kepp going w story!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I'm glad you decided to continue this but there are some serious continuity issues. In the first chapter the whole fire in the dungeons thing happened after Voldemort was defeated and after Harry had seen Snape's memories and then shown them to Hermione. In the subsequent chapters you have it being before the war, before Snape shared his memories and before Hermione would've had the ability to compre the emotions on his face with those he showed for Lily. In the first chapter it was made to seem like he had returned to teaching after the war and yet, in the following ones everyone thinks he's dead. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. And also, I don't understand why she would've left her wand behind.
Coolnetta chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I would really like if you continued this. I could see this go far
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow, this is a great start! I always love your stories so very much!

How about...Since he strode away without checking to see if she was even following; something from the ceiling gives way and collapses on top of her. He of course rescue's her but she suffers serious injuries and then he blames himself for it.

Just an idea for you.
Zoe chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great story, and great username (I liked his role as Tybalt, too). Maybe you can have McGonagall arrange for the head girl and head boy (Hermione being head girl) to do a one year apprentaceship (just a thought).
Ducky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
They (severus and hermione have to do clean up duty because for whatever reason magic won't help or hermione is hurt on her way to safty and severus has to make a potion to help her it takes a while so she has to stay with him
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was awesome! You know, if you do continue it, you could have Hermione be all confused by his sudden... action, and go upto him after class one day to ask him about it. He could restrain from saying at first, then she urges him to and he confesses a secret love. I don't know, just an idea. :) Whatever youdo will be great.
LunasaMactire85 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Only one word is needed: LOVED!
ViralAnomaly chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. Not really sure where you should go with it, but if you get any good ideas, I look forward to reading them!