Reviews for Soft Like You
ocmluvr21 chapter 1 . 8/21
Just to let you know that this fic is one of my favorites that I have ever read. It also helped inspire me to write a short story from the persona of some one with an eating disorder and that got a lot of positive feedback. I hope you are still writing because I think that you are really talented.
hey i just wanna say this story is so much powerful ..you tell us how to love our selves. .
.believe what god create. .
.i feel super sympathy for sasanta
MandeuxHol chapter 22 . 7/21
This is incredible! I'm feel so sorry for finding this story now, i wish i could be here when was going on to tell in every chapter that you're amazing!
But i found it, im so glad! This is a very real, and beautiful story, in a lot of the times, it made me sick reading Santana's thoughts, so i think that means you did great. And for that, i couldn't stop wondering how did you came up for this? Hopefully not based on your real story, and if its or not, you're brave to write something like this, so powerful!
I really want to find more words to describe how this story made feel and made me think, but english its not my first language, so we can blame that!haha
I hope you see this, i just wanna say thank you so much for writing and showing to all for us! I hope you're still doing great and happy!
Mirs chapter 1 . 7/8
Holy shit! I wish I had read this when it was ongoing so I could review every time a chapter came out and be sure you saw this. You know a fanfiction story is good when you wanna read fanfics of it. This was one of the best stories I've ever read and I'm shocked it's not published and in stores. I've read a lot of fanfiction from a lot of different shows/books/movies and I've never read anything like this story. A lot of people write about these themes (although I think this is the first fic I've seen about someone suffering with an eating disorder) but it's really rare that they can actually make the reader feel something. Personally, I've never had a (serious) eating disorder, although I have my own "it" and this story is just so relatable it breaks my heart. Haha I'm sorry to gush I just really, really liked this fic :)
maizcorn chapter 9 . 5/13
Awwwwww. Man it happened! The best!
maizcorn chapter 7 . 5/13
Oooh! Confession
maizcorn chapter 6 . 5/13
Hmm.. i kinda dont understand the cold hands thing. Is it because that they don't eat that they have cold hands? Cute chappy by the way. An almost kiss haha and another mystery with the whole sebastian thing hahaja
maizcorn chapter 5 . 5/13
So sooo cute~ dats ol i can say. Haha
Such a beautiful story really!
You wrote the kiss amazingly.
i love your story so far.
AwryJigsaw chapter 22 . 2/6
Hello. I read this story a while back but I never reviewed it. Pure laziness and that's not right. Your talent as a writer is remarkable. I love this story and is one of the ones I revisit when wanting to read something with substance. Thank you for sharing your gifted way of words.
I like this fic. I ve read a few santana fics but the characters are not know,like brittany is not the right one,but this one seems like got it right. And im looking forward to read more if it goes just like that.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
I just finished reading your story. I dunno if you can still read this or not, but, I wanted to tell you that you've created such a wonderful story. I just hope you gave us a longer ending. But all in all it was great. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
This is really ... Intense. Too many memories
GomezingRivera chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
This story is so sad but so beautiful at the same time, you're one of the most talented writers I know of.. I just.. I completly lived this story and it seems like I can't stop crying but thank you. It was out of this world.