Reviews for Soft Like You
MercieTorres chapter 22 . 3/8
Although I'm a huge brittana fan, what I appreciated from this story the most was the eating disorder issue, many a times people don't take it seriously and ignore the warning signs.
I've had the displeasure of watching this happen to someone, and it's not pretty.
Great story.
pinkmatter528 chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
read this in one sitting, thank you for sharing your gift
Heylow chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I read it three times, I cried every single time. You published it in 2013, but that will always remain a masterpiece. I'm a french fan and I'm glad I discovered you.I hope that you will see one day this comment because I was supposed to post it years ago. Anyways, I wish you the best.
Dtrululu chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
No me van a alcanzar las palabras para decirte como has impactado en mi con tus letras.
Yo estudio psicología, evito leer historias de este estilo porque usualmente los escritores enfrascados en no perder lectores o su meta, pierden la consistencia, la linea que han trabajado como si tratar algún trastorno fuera fácil o mágico.
Este trabajo es todo lo que espere y más, me hiciste conectarme fuertemente a tú personaje, entender y comprender cada papel, adentrarme, esperar lo predecible y llorar las resoluciones.
No sabría decirte si mi capitulo favorito fue el 21 o el 18 (creo que en ese es el que están juntas y Britt logra que Santana se deje observar por ella)
Me adentraste tanto en su mundo, en todos sus trastornos. Y sí, el de cada uno que ha su manera colaboraban a la situación de San, que puedo decir que el final me pareció demasiado perfecto.
Espero puedas leer esto, muchas gracias por compartir tan brillante historia. No solo para lectoras como yo sino para cualquier persona que pueda reflejada acá y tomar consciencia de si misma.
ocmluvr21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Just to let you know that this fic is one of my favorites that I have ever read. It also helped inspire me to write a short story from the persona of some one with an eating disorder and that got a lot of positive feedback. I hope you are still writing because I think that you are really talented.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
hey i just wanna say this story is so much powerful ..you tell us how to love our selves. .
.believe what god create. .
.i feel super sympathy for sasanta
MandeuxHol chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
This is incredible! I'm feel so sorry for finding this story now, i wish i could be here when was going on to tell in every chapter that you're amazing!
But i found it, im so glad! This is a very real, and beautiful story, in a lot of the times, it made me sick reading Santana's thoughts, so i think that means you did great. And for that, i couldn't stop wondering how did you came up for this? Hopefully not based on your real story, and if its or not, you're brave to write something like this, so powerful!
I really want to find more words to describe how this story made feel and made me think, but english its not my first language, so we can blame that!haha
I hope you see this, i just wanna say thank you so much for writing and showing to all for us! I hope you're still doing great and happy!
Mirs chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Holy shit! I wish I had read this when it was ongoing so I could review every time a chapter came out and be sure you saw this. You know a fanfiction story is good when you wanna read fanfics of it. This was one of the best stories I've ever read and I'm shocked it's not published and in stores. I've read a lot of fanfiction from a lot of different shows/books/movies and I've never read anything like this story. A lot of people write about these themes (although I think this is the first fic I've seen about someone suffering with an eating disorder) but it's really rare that they can actually make the reader feel something. Personally, I've never had a (serious) eating disorder, although I have my own "it" and this story is just so relatable it breaks my heart. Haha I'm sorry to gush I just really, really liked this fic :)
maizcorn chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Awwwwww. Man it happened! The best!
maizcorn chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Oooh! Confession
maizcorn chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Hmm.. i kinda dont understand the cold hands thing. Is it because that they don't eat that they have cold hands? Cute chappy by the way. An almost kiss haha and another mystery with the whole sebastian thing hahaja
maizcorn chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
So sooo cute~ dats ol i can say. Haha
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Such a beautiful story really!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
You wrote the kiss amazingly.
i love your story so far.
AwryJigsaw chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
Hello. I read this story a while back but I never reviewed it. Pure laziness and that's not right. Your talent as a writer is remarkable. I love this story and is one of the ones I revisit when wanting to read something with substance. Thank you for sharing your gifted way of words.