Reviews for Chalk
Rock-Anne26 chapter 1 . 2/9
Where is the story? There is only one sentence a chapter till about the 8th chapter!
runway101 chapter 1 . 1/30
What happened to the story? There is only a sentence for each chapter!
Rowanita chapter 1 . 1/23
Umm... The first couple of chapters (7) are missing. Is this intentional? If so, that sucks. I enjoy reading this story over and over again. :) Hope all is going well and you do not suffer from writers block.
zona.liberada chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
WT..? Where's the story? (
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
How did I just discover your story? I stumbled upon it on a rec'd...somewhere. I love, LOVE your story! Okay...I'm a workout-aholic. I've always wanted to try - well I always called it rock climbing. Didn't know the terms bouldering, etc. or any of the catch phrases & I found myself googling a lot! So, yeah...I've summited Mt. St. Helens. Twice. I go on weekend "hikes" once in a while. But this. THIS! I may have found my new passion. Did I mention I loved your story? Thank you so much for sharing it and your writing talent(which I have none of!). I am off to read the other 2 Chalk in the series.
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
Awe loved it
MatingInspires chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
What do these people do for work lol
Iklepixie chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
Found on twi fan fic recs. Love this. Lots of story and a little smut great balance
Twink423 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
You had me at sweaty, muscled boy. ;-)
Northern Light1000 chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
Cute.
Northern Light1000 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Cute story'
Avid Reader chapter 23 . 9/20/2013
What a great, fun story! Thank you for sharing your talent - I totally enjoyed the story.
npp chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! Uber cute :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Chalk has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
muffinmom chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
Wow what a beautiful sweet fun story! Thanks so much for sharing!
Must admit I was inspired to read this story after going rock climbing for the first time with my brother (who's an avid climber). Though your characters do a different type of climbing, we ended up using belays and lines and who knows what equipment up the face of cliffs. I certainly felt the adrenaline rush and the feeling of achievement that comes from the climb! I cracked up at the comments about the shoes and the chalk, I felt the same way ;)

I also have to say, I usually want to know more details about my characters ie what do they do for a living, but for some reason your story made me forget about all those silly RL details.

It was fun listening to your story via my VoiceDream app. Thanks so much for sharing!