Reviews for Coming Together
grimmich chapter 3 . 3/3
wow, this is really good but I kind of feel really bad for Thor. Not too bad though because Harry gets to be dom which just makes me float with happiness. This is going to be really interesting though :D
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 3/2
Great story. So was Loki taken by Odin or Harry taken by Dumbledore first? Did Laufay abandon his son Loki not because he was small, but because he realized that his son's mate was gone and thus Loki would die? Please update soon.
Update soon please! I have been waiting for a while.
Haven't finished reading yet, but I just wanted to point out that Daniel Radcliffe reacted allergically to contacts, and JKR said that she didn't really mind the eyes not being green, it was important to her that he had "his mother's eyes".
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/10
Dawww! Poor Harry, kinda makes sense since he really didn't fit the basics for the wizarding world and he was far more powerful then them. Plus the whole thing of both Harry and Loki nearly being twins in appearance is serious a wicked idea for soo many plot bunnies. XD LOVE IT! Can't wait for more.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 1/31
Aweeeee
Cattus.Astrum chapter 3 . 1/22
You said that in the movie Loki's eyes are blue. I haven't seen the Thor movies but I have seen Avengers and it is mentioned there (I believe by Thor) that Loki's eyes are green. And I do know that Hawkeye's eyes (lol) are a different color before Loki takes control of his mind. After Loki does that, they turn that really freaky blue. So, if Loki's eyes are blue in the Thor movies, maybe it is just a mistake the movie people made and was not an actual decision to give Loki blue eyes. Like, I know that in the Harry Potter movies, Harry has blue eyes when he is supposed to have green. It is also mentioned quite a few times that Harry has his mother's eyes, which are supposed to be green as well. However, when we finally see Lily, she has brown eyes. Certainly not green and definitely not the blue that movie Harry has. So, most likely it was a mistake that they did not even think about. (I assume lol.)
Riddle Wraith chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
AGH! It's been over a year! PLEASE UPDATE IF THIS ISN'T DISCONTINUED! Or at least message me if you do plan on continuing it. I really, really, REALLY want to read more! PLEASE?!
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Vampires2rocks chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
...are you gonna continue this? I've always loved the green eyed pairing...

Vamp
jade chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
This is wonderful! I cant wait to read more! Please and thank you:)
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I can't wait for you to continue this tale it has me very interested in how is going to end...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Good story, but could you please UPDATE SOON! It's been over a year and I would love to read the next chapter. Are you going to add the avengers or S.H.E.I.L.D to the story?
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Awwh! So sad... What will happen next? Please! Lovely story, brings the saying 'star crossed lovers' to fanfiction! (In yet another story that I have read of both this plot, and yours. Those two are not the same thing, though the way I typed it made it sound like they were.)
Din7 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Love it soo much update please