Reviews for Coming Together
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 9/26
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 8/8
Oh more please i want to see where you take this.
lizeth.rdz.982 chapter 3 . 8/7
Please don't leave this ! Continue! this story is brilliant. I love it!
yaoifan23 chapter 3 . 7/13
Coming together, next chapter? This is wonderful!
PantherGuide chapter 2 . 7/1
yeah, it's Tom Hiddleston's eyes that are blue while all the stories written about Loki pointing out that his eyes are green.
KKK3 chapter 3 . 7/1
I really like it! Will it be Harry/Loki/THor? I hope so personally! Please update soon!
Nyx Eryn chapter 3 . 6/29
One word. "Great". I love it. You should continue
Halfway To Reality chapter 2 . 5/18
Loki's eyes are blue in the movies because he was being controlled by the mind control staff he used. In the Thor movies Loki's eyes are green again.
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/19
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 2/16
very good!
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 2/4
T'is sweet storie!
StarOfTime chapter 2 . 1/18
Actually, Loki was being controlled as well, his eyes actually are green. Great storyline by the way.
ElectraX12 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
poor harry...well at least that explains why he has a jotun form...though, even if they are soul-mates, why are they almost the same (if it has a role in the plot and is not just due to their cannon appearances)? anyway keep up the good work and update as soon as you can ;)