Reviews for Rainbows and Unicorns
rickkate3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AWWWWWW, thank you so much for this one. I love by far every single of your stories. Again: THANK YOU!
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was really nice. I liked Alexis in this one. Protective and teasing.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aww. That was really sweet.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
"Dangling from the ledge, death looming up at her like the concrete below, Castle had been on her mind. Castle and only Castle." Yep! I love the truth of this.

"she had screamed NO because she didn't want to leave this world having Castle think she didn't love him." This is powerful.

"If she was going to leave this world than she wanted his name on her lips." Awww...great line.

"I had taken looking at Ryan for five seconds for her she realised it wasn't Castle." I loved that part.

"Gate's steely glare had Beckett getting into the back of the police vehicle instead of running to Castle." Poor Kate! After all of that, not being able to go directly to Castle. Although he was at Alexis' graduation at that point, anyway.

"She would use all her connections and maybe even some of Castles to get Esposito off suspension." I hadn't thought of that, but yeah, I could see her doing that.

"Running straight into Castles arms had been her first thought" Happy sigh.

"The swings were also symbolic of Castle, his youthful look on life." A piece of symbolism that went right over my head!

"To sit there holding the chain tightly in her hands while she flew higher and higher. Yet each time returning to the safety of Castle arms, standing behind her like he always did." I can just picture this. Now I want to see this almost as much as I want them to play lasar tag.

"We need to get you out of those wet clothes." I get such a kick out of this not being one of his inuendos, but that he actually means it for health reasons. Not that he doesn't mean it for the other reason, too. :)

"Just thinking about seeing Castle, about being in his arms, had warmed her heart and her body." Awwww...

"You know Rick, your shirt is quite wet. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold." But hers is! LOL

"I don't want to be alone Rick." Yay! She's still admitting what she needs to him.

"For once in her life she did as Castle wanted." Heeheehee.

"He shut the water off and wrapped her in the fluffiest towel although she preferred his arms." Awwww...

"She wanted to lose control tonight and this take charge attitude Castle was sporting was very arousing." :)

"Rick, I am not fine china, I won't break." I could just hear her saying something like this, to the point that I wouldn't be all that suprised if she DOES say something like that in the 1st episode of next season.

"Kate's face hurt from smiling so much and she had only been awake for a few seconds." LOL

"She snuggled deep into him before kissing him on his naked chest." This is a common idea in fan fics right now, but I love it each and every time and it never gets repititious or old.

"Castle had told her the reason he brought her coffee was to see her smile." This makes me want to rewatch a bunch of scenes where he brings her coffee just to watch her reaction; and his TO her reaction.

ROFL Poor Kate! Alexis better not be an 'Alexis' or a 'Josh' about this!

"You hurt him, I hurt you." That's fair. But how would Alexis accomplish that, exactly? Even without her badge and gun (not that she'd use either on Alexis) Kate is schooled in mixed martial arts. That's WAY different from lasar tag. :)

"I make you a deal, dear daughter. I don't ask you about your night, you don't ask about mine." That is a perfect Castle comment.

"Kate kissed him back not even attempting to retreat out of his arms." I get a bigger kick at her not trying to leave his arms than that she's kissing him.

"Well I am going to go up to my room to get some sleep. With my head phones on." LOL

"I think you have been spending too much time with me, with words like that."

Kate smiled. "I was thinking not enough personally."

One of my favorite parts of the whole chapter!

"Katherine Beckett I was thinking of playing laser tag. What was your dirty mind thinking?" ROFLA

"Best out of five gets to be on top." I burst out laughing at this one!

"for once in her life, she was going to enjoy losing" I can't quit giggling over this.

"Together. Forever. Always" Great one, Nat. But I have to admit that it made me think of Ursula the sea witch from Disney's 'The Little Mermaid" saying, "Just imagine. You and your prince. Together. Forever." But hey, that one worked out, too.

Congrats on another great one-shot, Nat. And I LOVE the title.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Loved it! Especially Alexis and Kate. :) good work!
hartful13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I. Love. The. Ending! Nice gutterball Kate lol. great one-shot out of the second-best Castle Finale ever! Still think Season's 3 finale was better because of shock value but man Quality this one was better. But back to you :P great stuff and please keep it up!
BassLab1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I can tell you're still buzzed from the finale! I loved it, it was great and so was this story! Please write more stories soon!
iges2u chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Sweet - I would like to watch something like this on the show.
fbobs chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Outstanding. Great start. I'd love to see you keep going. Resignation, Mr. Smith dead, what happened to the files, are they coming for Beckett, did Mr. Smith fail safe the files?

You did this well. T rated is good because then the real story gets told.
nena chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
great OS

love kate thought and the morning after ! fun and cute :-)
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Another perfect fiction! Thank goodness for you guys to keep me going during this horrible, long, agonizing hiatus. I loved Alexis line "You hurt him, I hurt you" she sounds like Lanie there.
imloopy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A nice piece, with a good touch about the park - that's what I thought too, as to why she went there.

Not too sure about the way Alexis walked in, but I can imagine her being pretty cool about it, and I think she likes Kate and would welcome her.
tmpayne80 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great job. Keep on writing. I have found it is the best way to wait out the summer.