Reviews for Through A Beast's Soul
mrslukecastellan chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I loved that the beast has so much humanity,not just in the sense that he is writing in a journal,but also that he is listening to music,and acting like a gentleman saying he would leave if he was being distracting and asked her if he could dine with her. Very suave for someone slowly losing his mind. Ha ha. He seems pretty dynamic as of now. I know how the story ends of course,but nonetheless I am wondering where the story plot will bend and twist until the end to make the final result.
mrslukecastellan chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
wow. The beast eating Belle...an interesting idea. I'll admit, I laughed a little at that. It is so sad the way that the beast hates and yet does not hate his mother. I can't even imagine being in a situation like the one the beast is in. This is getting addictive. I have to read more.
mrslukecastellan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was really good. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite fairy tales,and I think it's very intruiging and interesting to be reading something from the Beast's point of view, because it's so up to the imagination to...well,imagine. What a wonderful story idea! I'm off to read more.