Reviews for The Captain and Commander
pumpkin314159 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Awwww these are adorable! Though in this last one its a bit awkward when you say that remember when voyager was split into different times. It would flow better if you manage to segue into that part of the story.
mabb5 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Nicely done. Please write more.
ForensAnthro chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Ooh I'm always happy when this gets updated:) I love how these point out all the times when J/C was just so right. As one die hard J/C'er to another, I thank you! Keep 'em coming:)
every1ssleeping chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
"Well that's a very masochistic attitude coming from someone who's taken orders from a woman for the past five years"

...? Masochistic?... Chauvinistic is more like it...

"What ever happened to 'defining perimeters'?"

Parameters...
SusanC chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Each vignette has been charming. Look forward to more. If only we could have seen at least one of these on the show!
mabb5 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
lovely set of vignettes.
Kimberly chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
your story is very nice. I like it! )
Jaxa chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Good one
Jaxa chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Awww. How sweet.
Jaxa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Exactly what should have happened. I mean they're The Q...like they couldn't have sent her back. Grrrrr. Trust me it was difficult to read that part in the novel. I was literally in mourning for two wks after. Thank you for rectifying the situation. Well done.
Gy53byg chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
awwwww cissaa! loved the stories! yours are centainly much better than that book and that episode :) thank you so much for sharing!