Reviews for The End, The Beginning
sagajunkie chapter 34 . 8/24
Great story. Now to check out any of your other stories:]
sagajunkie chapter 31 . 8/24
Frustrated with Alice for trying to push B into something she's decided not to do. People change and things they want in life change. She could have said something else like let's join a club at the library or something besides pushing her. Love her surprise. Poor Emmett, didn't even really get to tell her.
sagajunkie chapter 28 . 8/24
I'm torn. e shouldn't have dismissed Bella like he did and has been, but she knew he'd been working on something big before she showed up
sagajunkie chapter 24 . 8/23
Jacob is out of the way. Now we have a wedding to attend :]
sagajunkie chapter 23 . 8/23
You left it here? Why? No, hurry up. I gotta go read the next chapter:O
sagajunkie chapter 22 . 8/23
Target practice with Edward? Bring it on:]
sagajunkie chapter 21 . 8/23
So excited about Alice and Jasper. Big shock to Edward to find out that Bella's full Italian. What fun is to come?
sagajunkie chapter 20 . 8/23
I knew that about using the word 'donna'. I looked it up earlier this afternoon. LOL. I guess Natalia wanted to keep her job:]
sagajunkie chapter 19 . 8/23
Edward's i :]]]]]
sagajunkie chapter 18 . 8/23
So, Rose knew something was up with Emmett, and doesn't approve of B & E, but will support her anyway. Yeah!
B and E finally did what they started a while back. About time:]
sagajunkie chapter 17 . 8/23
Did like Emmett's POV although it is a little frustrating he guessed right that his Belly and Edward's Bella were the same and didn't let her choose if she wanted the life led.
Here comes Rose. What about dinner with the parents?
sagajunkie chapter 16 . 8/23
Face time
sagajunkie chapter 15 . 8/23
Everyone is happy so far. Doesn't anyone know why she left with Rose? Must be more than what was shared in chapter 2
sagajunkie chapter 14 . 8/23
Nice. Trust is something earned; but if lost, can be regained. Good luck, Bella.
sagajunkie chapter 12 . 8/23
Aaaaaaaa! If she wants him, she better get used to possessiveward.
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »