Reviews for No School Like Old School
FloodFeSTeR chapter 1 . 2/4
Holy shiz. I know its been a minute since you've had this out but I just found it and I must say, no matter the content, this was beautiful
nipple twister 9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
ooohhh yes this fanfic is so sexy it makes me want 2 twerk in the moonlight oh yes

the way raul the fast running mexican said come 4 me made me so hot and bothered oh mang yyhueuheuheuehuehuhejdedednkjednkemdekdmekmdellmde

plz make more m8
i will read it in bed #yoloswag

jjie3jnednewkjdskwqew
Rose of Sharon Cassidy chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow I didn't think Raul had it in him. XD Great story anyways.
ribbonista chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This made me so happy
idontifihaveaname chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i like this story. i dont like long but i realy like this one.
slyolddog chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I didn't think I'd enjoy a Courier/Raul story, but I LOVE this! Fantastic story. Exactly how I'd imagine their relationship to be.
Alyse chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is absolute favorite piece of raul fanfiction out there. I spazzed so. many. times while reading this it's really pathetic. You write Raul WONDERFULLY - in character, hilarious, old as hell, just all of it.
The HappyDrifter chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my god, this was great! A truely amazing Raul fic! Thanks ;)
LizIs chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nicely done! I was always a Charon fan but never got that into Raul... Until now! What will the future bring for these two?
LizIs chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Sony chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is such an awesome story! And you are such a gifted writer! I absolutely love your writing style and the smut was just epic.

Great work! This is the first story I've read by you but I feel like I MUST read more of your work now!