Reviews for Effortless
i really love it 3
Portuguese Irish chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Really nice. :)
marired1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow! It's the most touching thing I ever read!
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
"Doing his best to pretend that he meant to do trip embarrassingly" My absolute favorite part, i literally loled (which is unusual for a quiet person like myself ;) )
I love this story! It is completely awesome! And i can actually say that without feeling like i'm just flattering you :)
Actually, at the beginning, i was happy to see your permission to critique this story as i see fit.. Because -shamefully- i enjoying really harshly critiquing people's stories.. But i really couldn't find anything wrong with your story.. XD

Your writing style is great, unlike most stories, there wasn't even one place where i felt even a little confused.. Which is especially surprising with an action story..

The sentimental parts didn't seem weird.. Except perhaps the hug part, which is extremely difficult.. I certainly could never pull it off.. I really felt sorry for both Gromov and Snippy, but especially Snippy.. i never really did think about the marks the wasteland left on him..

Anyways, beautiful work.. Can't wait to read your other story :3
GelibeanH20 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awesomesauce! :D
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
:') I liked it!
toeki chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
though you claim to know nothing about story conclusions and handling overly emotional situations, you did it just perfect. the action scenes ware captivating, the descriptions vivid. i was angry together with engie and i hurt together with snippy. you conveyed the emotions so very, very well i nearly cried.

and you got the point of the story across perfectly.

a wonderful, wonderful read. cant wait for more stories.
Sol4rpleXus chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I can only agree with the others, you did an excellent job with this story.

All along I too wondered: "How the hell does he always stay cool like that?"

Loved the end, it was overly emotional and heart warming, even got me crying at some point.

And all the charakters were perfectly fine, dont worry about OOC!

I hope to see more RA fanfics from you soon.
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. This is simply amazing. The last thing you need to worry about is OOC-ness, because they were perfectly in character. I'm not just saying this, but I really, REALLY loved this story.

You managed to make both Engie and Snippy sympathetic characters, which I applaud you for. The interaction between the characters was really natural, and I especially liked the little bit with Captain in it. The fact that he's the leader can often be overshadowed by how crazy he is, but you showed it extremely well.

Excellent, excellent work. I really hope you keep writing for this fandom. You did a wonderful job and I look forward to seeing more.
akpaley chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this so much. The way you portray the characters makes them feel very real. This was truly a pleasure to read.
n.s.c.m chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my Captain, I love everything in this story. Action, angst, physical/mental scars, and impromptu surgery. Hell made me tear up a little.

Wonderful work and I hope to see more of it.
Milkymoon101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow. Poor Mr. Snippy... Also could be titled When Snippy Gets a Much-Needed hug! Very interesting perspective. Nice job!
SchizoInsanity chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You...you made me cry!

Everything was vivid and wonderful! I enjoyed this very much. Your writing style was flawless and beautiful! It was like reading a perfect bromance! XD

Excellent job! I hope to see more of your wonderful work
temarcia chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It was incredibly good story. Lot of action and emotions. I enjoyed it very much! It was touching. I felt sorry for Snippy - you portrayed him so well. Engie was also in-character, in my opinion. And that scene in the bathroom creeped me out. Your amazing writing-style made everything so vivid!

Great story!

I'm looking forward to seeing something more from you!