Reviews for Charmed Alternate
crazykrew chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
i like that you write what happens when the camera hadn't been in the room from the tv... and most especially i love when you write what happened to the people that they had helped with... what their lives and going good...
Can not wait for an update... so please update...
brinney chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I love your work. I like the way you have integrated Paige into season 1. Please update soon I would love to see where you are going with this.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Omg omg omg .GOD! Please please pretty PLEASE update pleeeeeaaaaasssseee I am begging on my hands and knees.!

You can email me if your thinking of updating this story or not gm _ wyattfan hotmail . com but please update? So good!
CharmedWriter11 chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
this story is so great. I just found it and read the entire thing. Keep up the good work. I hope you can update soon :)
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
I really doubt that the series creator had planned for the Charmed Ones to have male offsprings. Remember the Episode "Morality Bites".
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Sorry, but I really doubt that Paige's shield can do the same thing as Prue's telekinesis. It's a shield and not a giant shovel.

BTW in an eralier chapter you've got the age differences of the sisters wrong. Piper is three yaers yonger than Prue, Phoebe five and Paige seven.
RealmOfPossibility chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
Yay. You're back! I will always take 'late' over 'never,' especially for a great story!
lizardmomma chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
great job, I can't believe Leo was a suspect
ladybugsmomma chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
You better update quicker! Keep up the great work!
Sara Wolfe chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
I love Paige being the sensible one
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Really nice chapter.
Jocasta Silver chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Great, now Prue is real trouble now.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
This is a really good story, one of the best I've read with all four sisters. Hope to see more!
WyaRose chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
Hope all is okay with your husband! Miss this story 3
Beppo1 chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Hi I hope your Inspiration will come back.

I love this storry