Reviews for At the Crossroads of Faith
DiabloVixen chapter 37 . 8/7
This is an amazing story and really well written. I was completely engrossed in this from start to finish and I'm very happy i discovered it. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I hope you have disappeared off to some magically land where you are writing some more stories as a career. You have a great talent for it! Thanks for sharing this great tale with us.
Tito chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
... And it had started so well, Buffy reflecting on the clusterf #k that was angelus' rampage and her inaction (as justified as it was) through it; aknowledging that it looks like she's in a similar situation,... and doing nothing about it... How typical.
Aeschylus Rex chapter 37 . 3/15/2014
Very nice! Quite a different style than most everything else I've read on these two, and it enjoyed the change of pace. Are you planning on writing a sequel? Because If you are, I would be delighted.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/10/2014
I love this fic. Where did the sequel disappear to? Please don't abandon it. You're such a great writer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
DalekSec-kmz chapter 37 . 10/31/2013
Loved this story! I've found that it is truly difficult to write fuffy in a way that seems honest and true to the original. A lot of people make Faith uber angsty and Buffy bitchy to the point of being intolerable. The way you wrote them included these qualities, but didn't allow them overpower their actual personalities. The way you built up their relationship was totally believable. You did all the leg work instead of just stepping in at a point where "they both secretly have always loved each other, but are too afraid to admit it." They both grew closer in a well incorporated series of trust building events. Your ability to write fight scenes in an imaginable way is really impressive. The way you diverted from the original storyline flowed well and seemed to perfectly fit what could have happened if Buffy reached out to Faith after the Finch debacle. I really hope you continue to write BVS! I would love to read more :D
cookiesforfrogs chapter 37 . 10/19/2013
Love this. I can't wait for more you have a great balance of humour action and chracter development.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So sequel yes? Very good. :) Well written. Action scenes were well written, but not over done which is hard to do so bravo there. Dialogue was very funny and in character. Might want to get a beta to watch out for grammar issues and spelling stuff, but we all have trouble there. Awesome story. Wish there was more? ;)
Bruteaous chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
You write humor in their dialogue really well and that is hard to do so bravo. :)
Bruteaous chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Awww, poor Faith. :( Kissed the girl with no response, but that is to be expected at least at first with Buffy. Good work. :)
Darth Luffy chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
Great story, was really well written and the characters were very believable, looking forward to seeing the next installment of this
aliceinwonderbra chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Poor Buffy. I don't miss the clueless Joyce of the early seasons. "Maybe I should warn people." Lol!

I liked the conversation with Buffy and Faith about the cruciamentum. Faith's right, on the one hand, but Buffy's also right. I wish the show had done more fall out though. They could have dragged Buffy's forgiveness out longer.

I loved the last chapter as well with the showdown with Quentin and the other council members. I don't know why they would think they're ever at a stalemate with Buffy. Although both sides have weapons, she can move at superhuman speed. Like, obviously she's going to shoot a bolt into your elbow. Seriously dude.

Your Buffy voice in this story is fantastic. I can picture her saying all the snarky comments and jokes so perfectly. :)
aliceinwonderbra chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Is there anything more wonderful than Season 3 Wesley's dorkiness and his adorable cowardly self? I think not. Not that I don't love his development on Angel (trying not to spoil you by being specific-WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THE SHOW?!), but I love his buffoonery when he first appeared. He was so naive, but he did have a good heart under it all. Three swoons for Wesley! I did have to love Buffy knocking him around in this chapter though.

That "it's all I am" comment from Faith was so heartbreaking, and so well illustrates the difference between the two slayers. Buffy still views herself as Buffy first, and her slayer abilities are secondary, because she has a life and friends and family outside of it. For Faith, her abilities are life changing, and she views herself as better for having them.

Giles here is so interesting, how he warns Buffy not to do something she's going to regret. Especially when we know that Giles *is* willing to take a human life when he finds it necessary. I think it's a mix here between knowing how devastated Buffy would be if she did cause someone's death, and his feelings that perhaps Faith in particular isn't worth that...? Maybe I am reading too much in to him. :)
Pricilla Grey chapter 37 . 7/22/2013
Please write a sequel! I loved this story and it would be awesome to read more :)
raigestarr chapter 37 . 6/19/2013
This is by far THE best, well written b/f pairing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The characters, the dialogue and interactions were spot on. The pacing and progression of the story, especially Buffy/Faith character development and interactions were incredibly realistic(true to character). Just the right amount of tension and comic relief. Beautifully written. I truly hope you continue writing. Thank you.