Reviews for The First, Second and FortyEighth Time
Koums chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
Never laughed so hard at a story in my life it some chapters actual brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard...awesome story!
Darla.Klainer chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! SO FUNNY! :')
Neomeris chapter 48 . 12/13/2012
Well,this was a sweet, amusing "little" fic, where the often pointless barbs exchanged were totally Kurt and Sebastian! Poor Blaine, though :( It's a good thing Kurt is too perfect for anybody to be able to hold a grudge against him :D
littlesuekzn chapter 48 . 12/2/2012
this whole story is just precious)) thank you so much for writing it 3
yngoldfogee chapter 48 . 11/28/2012
Yes, that was quite sweet - for them.

I don't know if I have a weird sense of humour, but I laughed throughout this whole 'story' and I look forward to your semi-sequel.
LadyMicawber chapter 48 . 11/28/2012
I can't believe it's over! I've been with it since the beginning and I just gdkbhfsjlfdg! Just well done I guess!
That Guy Who Ships Niff chapter 48 . 11/28/2012
Awww, they're so cute!
FoxyIsFuckingdeliciouss chapter 48 . 11/27/2012
I'm not good at these things but I'M GOING TO CRY BECAUSE THIS IS OVER AND IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND NOW I'M GOING TO RE READ IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH WHILE SOBBING INTO MY KEYBOARD. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AND I LOVE YOU. Omg I miss it already. Sorry for screaming. 3
HPgirlKHfanGleek chapter 48 . 11/27/2012
This is so sweet and fluffy. It's like a Kurtbastian marshmallow.
WeirdoIzInDaHouz chapter 48 . 11/27/2012
I LOVE YOU TOO SEBASTIAN!... woah am i drunk? yeah that must be it, because i would never ever in the history of ever actually ADMIT that i have irrational feeling for the sexy smartass gay guy that is Sebastian Smythe.
alovestorytoldincupsofcoffee chapter 48 . 11/27/2012
Oh I love this. So much. In fact, this story is wholly responsible for my shipping of Kurtbastian. So sad it's over! :(
mewmew chapter 48 . 11/27/2012
Fabulous.
midlifecrisses chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
"Slip of your tongue, huh? Well, your tongue slips into very odd places…" LOVED IT!
midlifecrisses chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
This made me smile. I see some relationship sneaking in.
midlifecrisses chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I must have missed that part of the show as well... teehee